Caesar Creek Lake

I've come across a "Location" page for Caesar Creek Lake .
There is no author or page creator listed, but ONE review written in January 2016 by someone who supposedly visited there in July of 2015.
In my three years on TN, I've never heard about Caesar Creek Lake as a nudist friendly PUBLIC beach.
Being a public STATE PARK, I am very skeptical this is a legitimate nudist destination.
I wonder if this is one of those wishfully speculative posts to attract others nudists to a location this person imagines is "a really great place for a nude beach". The significant problem with that is it might put an unsuspecting nudist into a very risky run-in with and violation of the LAW.
Does anyone have any knowledge of this location as a safe and nudist friendly beach and State Park?

This topic was edited
RE:Caesar Creek Lake

You can be discreetly nude there, but theres no nudist beach or anything like that. The reputation appears to come from the fact that it is legal for women to be topless there. I dont know how often that happens.

This post was edited

Technically, you can wear a thong and be legal as long as you are not participating in lewd behavior. However, I worked for the state of Ohio at Hueston Woods State Park. We were specifically instructed never to engage the public regarding their dress. They actually said, we dont care if theyre naked. The reasoning we were told was that the state lost a very big lawsuit regarding dress code and the state did not want any more dress code lawsuits. This was back in the 90s though, so not sure if the state feels the same today? Also, I have heard about nudity in a particular area at the lake for decades and a friend pointed out the area when we were skiing on the lake about 20 years ago. (I have only boated - ski/fished - on the lake.)

This post was edited

You are going to have to show me on a map where this is before I am too old to get there. Haha

This post was edited

You are going to have to show me on a map where this is before I am too old to get there. Haha
Refer to the link in the first post to the original Location" page for detailed coordinates. Or copy/paste this here:
https://www.truenudists.com/location/caesar-creek-lake/

This post was edited

Caser Creek State Park is not far from where I live , as for nudist friendly it is not and as for the topless women at the public beach It does not happen they wanted it to but being a State Park and getting federal and state funding , it is not allowed.

This post was edited

I just found this. Our idiot legislators updated the definitions of Private Area in 2023 to include female breasts. The change was meant to pertain to a new anti-voyeurism law but, like with ALL government action, there is a clear unintended consequence. This has redefined the term Private Area for all of Ohio code and means that a woman can be convicted of a sex crime if she exposes her breasts. Below, in the quotes, is taken directly from the Ohio Revised Code from the Ohio Attorney Generals website:
Definitions
The act defines the following terms:22
"Place where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy" means a place where a reasonable person would believe that the person could fully disrobe in private.
"Private area" means the genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or female breast below the top of the areola, where nude or covered by an undergarment. [22 R.C. 2907.01(Q) and (R).]
These idiots even wrote where nude or covered by an undergarment. This literally reads that a woman cannot be in a public space with any garment that can be construed as an undergarment covering her breasts. Ladies, you cannot be in public wearing only a bra or sports bra.
Also, they changed it to specifically require men and women to cover their buttocks as well. So, no thongs anymore, that was old info.

This post was edited

I just found this. Our idiot legislators updated the definitions of Private Area in 2023 to include female breasts. The change was meant to pertain to a new anti-voyeurism law but, like with ALL government action, there is a clear unintended consequence. This has redefined the term Private Area for all of Ohio code and means that a woman can be convicted of a sex crime if she exposes her breasts. Below, in the quotes, is taken directly from the Ohio Revised Code from the Ohio Attorney Generals website:DefinitionsThe act defines the following terms:22"Place where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy" means a place where a reasonable person would believe that the person could fully disrobe in private."Private area" means the genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or female breast below the top of the areola, where nude or covered by an undergarment. [22 R.C. 2907.01(Q) and (R).]These idiots even wrote where nude or covered by an undergarment. This literally reads that a woman cannot be in a public space with any garment that can be construed as an undergarment covering her breasts. Ladies, you cannot be in public wearing only a bra or sports bra.Also, they changed it to specifically require men and women to cover their buttocks as well. So, no thongs anymore, that was old info.

This post was edited

I just found this. Our idiot legislators updated the definitions of Private Area in 2023 to include female breasts. The change was meant to pertain to a new anti-voyeurism law but, like with ALL government action, there is a clear unintended consequence. This has redefined the term Private Area for all of Ohio code and means that a woman can be convicted of a sex crime if she exposes her breasts. Below, in the quotes, is taken directly from the Ohio Revised Code from the Ohio Attorney Generals website:DefinitionsThe act defines the following terms:22"Place where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy" means a place where a reasonable person would believe that the person could fully disrobe in private."Private area" means the genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or female breast below the top of the areola, where nude or covered by an undergarment. [22 R.C. 2907.01(Q) and (R).]These idiots even wrote where nude or covered by an undergarment. This literally reads that a woman cannot be in a public space with any garment that can be construed as an undergarment covering her breasts. Ladies, you cannot be in public wearing only a bra or sports bra.Also, they changed it to specifically require men and women to cover their buttocks as well. So, no thongs anymore, that was old info.

This post was edited

I just found this. Our idiot legislators updated the definitions of Private Area in 2023 to include female breasts. The change was meant to pertain to a new anti-voyeurism law but, like with ALL government action, there is a clear unintended consequence. This has redefined the term Private Area for all of Ohio code and means that a woman can be convicted of a sex crime if she exposes her breasts. Below, in the quotes, is taken directly from the Ohio Revised Code from the Ohio Attorney Generals website:- DefinitionsThe act defines the following terms:22"Place where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy" means a place where a reasonable person would believe that the person could fully disrobe in private."Private area" means the genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or female breast below the top of the areola, where nude or covered by an undergarment. [22 R.C. 2907.01(Q) and (R).] -These idiots even wrote where nude or covered by an undergarment. This literally reads that a woman cannot be in a public space with any garment that can be construed as an undergarment covering her breasts. Ladies, you cannot be in public wearing only a bra or sports bra.Also, they changed it to specifically require men and women to cover their buttocks as well. So, no thongs anymore, that was old info.

This post was edited

I just found this. Our idiot legislators updated the definitions of Private Area in 2023 to include female breasts. The change was meant to pertain to a new anti-voyeurism law but, like with ALL government action, there is a clear unintended consequence. This has redefined the term Private Area for all of Ohio code and means that a woman can be convicted of a sex crime if she exposes her breasts. Below, in the quotes, is taken directly from the Ohio Revised Code from the Ohio Attorney Generals website:"DefinitionsThe act defines the following terms:22"Place where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy" means a place where a reasonable person would believe that the person could fully disrobe in private."Private area" means the genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or female breast below the top of the areola, where nude or covered by an undergarment. [22 R.C. 2907.01(Q) and (R).]"These idiots even wrote where nude or covered by an undergarment. This literally reads that a woman cannot be in a public space with any garment that can be construed as an undergarment covering her breasts. Ladies, you cannot be in public wearing only a bra or sports bra.Also, they changed it to specifically require men and women to cover their buttocks as well. So, no thongs anymore, that was old info.

This post was edited