fantasy fest

I will be going to Fantasy fest in Key west again this year and do my annual walk down Duvall street nude. If you see me please take a video and post it. I have done this many times and there is nom evidence.

This topic was edited
RE:fantasy fest

I will be going to Fantasy fest in Key west again this year and do my annual walk down Duvall street nude. If you see me please take a video and post it. I have done this many times and there is nom evidence.

I thought that men had to wear a jock or thong in public during Fantasy Fest.

This post was edited

That sounds like a blast thing to do

This post was edited

I have been watching Fantasy Fest for almost 12 years now. The first 3-4 years were pretty much anything goes; however, officials have been more conservative with dress codes lately. During daylight hours, men might get away with just body paint if everything is well-concealed. Night-time is less scrutinized, and most bars allow nudity if you are behaved. Women can go topless everywhere, and most just disguise their bottoms with body paint. I noticed last year a lot were wearing tiny thongs that were painted to look like they weren't there.
Sounds like a blast, it's on my bucket list!

This post was edited

I have seen pictures and videos of Fantasy Fest, it looks great fun, maybe one year i will make it there

This post was edited

Have you ever noticed anyone wearing the front half of a loincloth?
That way their cock and balls would not be visible but would still be hanging free.

This post was edited

Have you ever noticed anyone wearing the front half of a loincloth?That way their cock and balls would not be visible but would still be hanging free.

Best dress if you cannot be nude. Swing around and your cock and balls will be in clear sight

This post was edited