RE:Share your must have camping gear

@ jim-Marie-yardart - love the sign in the pic you posted. Is that your own sign that you take with you and put up near your campsite or a sign that existed at a certain nudist campground?

This post was edited

So busy reading the responses about camping gear forgot to share my own.
Coleman tent is first and most important.
Thermarest self inflating sleeping pads
Biolite camp stove

This post was edited

So busy reading the responses about camping gear forgot to share my own.
Coleman tent is first and most important.
Thermarest self inflating sleeping pads
Biolite camp stove

This post was edited

I got new version of another old favorite piece of gear a Biolite Camp Grill.

This post was edited

I was clearing out old bank receipts from my checkbook holder when I found a list of camping gear I was taking when I was invited to a nudist travel club by a lady in south Georgia who was starting and using her land over 20 years ago . sadly she shut down after a years after tiring of newcomers and what I remember disagreement with aanr . but looking over the list I think most of the equipment I still use - two person tent with rain fly, self inflating air mattress , sleeping bag, ground pad , small cooler I use sometimes but have a 12 volt one I like better. I have a small cook set and a collapsible stove that you use sterno with but I'm a lazy camper give me a pbj, bologna sandwich and snacks and i'm good. other necessities I keep in a large plastic toolbox that light weight even full, I like the lift out tray for fork, spoon , knife , matches and such . the bottom napkins ,t tissue and such and last my shoulder bag if I go for a hike - keys , phone, compass , lightweight ground cloth to sit on , snack , water , first aid kit I like the shoulder bag as opposed to a backpack especially if i'm hiking nude way more comfortable and the shoulder bag I can lay a pair of shorts on if I come up on someone and have a chance to put them on.

This post was edited