Staring in Awe

I look at photos in this group and think, wow that's big. I myself was not blessed with a large penis. I am about 2 inches flaccid and about 5 and a half erect. So does size matter? I believe it does. I believe it matters with self confidence. I remember seeing a guy at a naked swim who had a massive penis. It was at least 12 or 13 inches long and very thick. He had a piercing with a big gold ring in the top. I know I shouldn't stare but I couldn't take my eyes off it. I was thinking I would love to be hung like that. I would have it out to show it off at every available opportunity. I enjoy getting naked in the company of others and accept that my little penis is what it is but I know I would have gone through my younger life much more confident if I was well hung.

This topic was edited
RE:Staring in Awe

G'day,

Don't be ashamed of the size of your penis we are born with the penis we have and it's like wishing for big boobs for women the bigger the cock the more it gets in the way everyday.

I have a smaller size cock and I am okay with it and I am not ashamed about nudist men and women seeing it either.

Love your cock
Wayne

This post was edited

According to Wikipedia your penis is slightly above average in erect length.

This post was edited

I have a small cock too, but it doesnt bother me at all, in some respect its better than having a large cock, i mean it must go half way down your trouser leg and wearing shorts must become an issue !

This post was edited

If you ever visit a nude beach, you will find that the vast majority of all males are a similar size to you. There will always be exceptions to every rule and these will of course attract attention because they stand out from the norm.

This post was edited

I ought to have added that you normally see your penis foreshortened because you are usually looking at it from above. My penis is 5" flaccid as I usually see it and when sitting down it only looks about 2" so I always considered myself to be a small average size until I started posting nude pictures on Flicks and got comments indicating otherwise.

This post was edited