Reason to wear a jockstrap?

Why do you wear a jockstrap?
Is it an everyday thing, something you wear to the gym or while doing sport?

For me, I used to wear them to the gym or while playing tennis. They were not an everyday underwear option.
These days, I spend more time freeballing than wearing any underwear. Jockstraps are worn usually because someone else wants to see me in them.

This topic was edited
RE:Reason to wear a jockstrap?

In gym you had 2 choices, wear the jock the school provided or go commando.

This post was edited

I wear one as I have varicocele veins and medically require the support bra for my bollox as visually I find jock straps vile and distasteful

This post was edited

I wear one as I have varicocele veins and medically require the support bra for my bollox as visually I find jock straps vile and distasteful

May I just present this as an example to everyone of what this group is NOT about?
Anyone leaving disparaging comments or remarks like this is gonna find the door hitting their ass on the way out.
You will be kicked out and BLOCKED.

Also, ENOUGH with the fricking buttressed hernia, hemorroidal, prolapsed prostate, post-op bullshit references regarding the wearing of a jockstrap. NO ONE wants to hear about it! If you disagree, Start another group! and you can all talk about your fallen perineum issues over there. But DON'T do it here!

I would greatly like to delete this dipshit dickhead's (I have so much worse adjectives in mind) comment, but the stupid site won't let me delete it. And the whiny bitch left the group and he's the only one that can delete it. To do so I would have to delete the entire thread. I've got a message into admin about it.

Now that THAT'S all off my chest.
Can we all just get along and have some common sense and decency to make this an enjoyable and supportive (no pun intended, but not a bad one) men's space for sharing what's GREAT about wearing a JOCKSTRAP???

This post was edited
Right of passage

For me getting a jock was a right of passage. I transferred to a new school in 6th grade. I had to meet with the coach. I had to strip and try on the jock and shorts and tee for gym. I had missed the day when boys did this right before the start of school so it was done with the coach. But it felt like becoming a man. He showed me how it was to be worn so that it was comfortable and didn't pinch my balls or let my balls fall out. I think it is a shame that this still isn't done. I look back at that and think of how great if an experience it was. It is a shame that other countries understand this importance and the value of nudity but the usa does not.

This post was edited
RE:Right of passage

The reason I wore a jock strap was because it was the time of low- waisted trousers and small crotches , so the jock strap served perfectly well to keep everything in place, hold up the buns and give one a sexier look. :) Also felt a little cooler and more comfortable not having extra cover over my butt crack ! LOL

This post was edited

In gym you had 2 choices, wear the jock the school provided or go commando.

back in the day PE class requirement white t shirt , blue gym shorts , white socks , sneakers and a jock strap. the first few weeks dressing out most of us wore the jock strap under our briefs but in south Florida heat soon the briefs stayed in the locker and after a while so do the jock strap. later I rediscovered them riding my bike especially on trail , my penis is small so i'm actually more concerned about my sac and it bouncing against the seat. but when i'm not going commando I like wearing them under my shorts they are sexy feeling and I do want to get some color ones .

This post was edited

jockstraps are horrible to wear and look like crap

I wear a cup when practicing martial arts but jockstraps feel horrible and look horrible.

I'm a nudist so I'm never going to wear a jockstrap unless I am playing some sport and need some protection.

This post was edited

I wear them in the gym from time, they give a more free feeling when doing squads. Otherwise wear them when people want to see me in those.

It can be fun to wear a jock in certain situations

This post was edited

I like them because they feel good... something sexy about the pouch and straps around your ass...

This post was edited

usually wear them to the gym for support and a cool ass, aso wear them in summer when its humid

This post was edited