older guy Cut from Birth

I am older naturist guy and was cut from birth, quite prefer cut as a visual thing too

This topic was edited
RE:older guy Cut from Birth

I was circumcised at a young age due to a tight foreskin. Hated it growing up and being different to others but as i got older i came to love it and now i am proud to be cut. I like how it looks and how it feels.

This post was edited

I love my circumcised cock. Once I was complimented on my flaring corona - lovely phrase.

This post was edited

I love my circumcised cock. Once I was complimented on my flaring corona - lovely phrase.

This post was edited

A wonderful trademark of a circumcised gent

This post was edited

We truly believe that being circumcised at birth is the best way. Peter was lucky enough to be circumcised as a baby and we had no hesitation in having our two boys circumcised. They were two weeks old when given this gift for life. They are now 21 and 17, and very happy being circumcised. We are delighted that they, and our daughter, will circumcise any boys that they have.
Natasha xx

This post was edited

I choose to be circumcised six years ago. My father was circumcised shortly after birth and I was used to seeing him naked as a child.. The procedure was carried out at Guys Hospital in London and I couldnt have been happier with how I was treated. In the recovery room, the male nurse came in and asked how I felt. Without prompting he said It looks very nice. Of course, very shortly afterwards the bruising and swelling became much more apparent but it settled down after 4 weeks and I am delighted. It did take some getting used to, as the exposed skin was very sensitive at first. For those nervous about the procedure all I can say is that it isnt as bad as you might think. Go for it.

This post was edited

certainly looks very good

This post was edited

Those of you cut at birth, so lucky!!! I finally chose to get cut a little over 2 years ago. Only regret is not having it done sooner.
I love the way it looks and the way it feels rubbing against my pants. I did prepare for it though, keeping foreskin rolled back for a good 25 years. The glans had dried out early. It was just a matter of finally getting the trim. So glad to be part of the true helmet head clan now!

This post was edited

Congrats @Malte and welcome to the club

This post was edited

me too circed at 14 days old non religious resons mothers choice

This post was edited