RE:Mowing the lawn nude

Pretty cool Stan! I need a pair like that, for sureImage attached of the shorts full of holes that i wear for mowing the front lawn, the back lawn i usually mow naked weather permitting

Just to let you know i bought them on Amazon

This post was edited

Cool. I will have to check them out.
Just to let you know i bought them on Amazon

This post was edited

Not quite nude, but today I did wear a pair of shorts I havent worn outside yet. To put fertilizer out before it rained. Front and back yard. It started to rain before I finished.

This post was edited

I recently mowed the lawn nude not out of a personal challenge but out of necessity. We live in a small town and at the end of a dead end street. The lawn is almost an acre size. Because parts of the lawn were dry and dusty, I was getting swallowed up by a huge cloud of dust. It got so bad I had to remove the air filter and clean it. It was hot, my clothes were sticking to my back, and I was absolutely filthy. I stepped up on the porch, peeled off my clothes and then returned to mowing. An hour later I finished, I walked back to the porch and there was my wife sitting on a chair, smoking a cigarette. She had a smile on her face she warned me not to even step on the porch. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Dawn. Im glad we didnt have any visitors in the next 10 minutes because I was on the front lawn next to my wife who had a hose in her hand while I scrub the dirt out of my hair. I love living in remote areas.

This post was edited

Did you ever mow your lawn nude before that?

This post was edited