First nude drive in my new wheels

I have driven nude often enough that the novelty of it has worn out. As I headed out from the family cottage today towards home which is about a 40 min drive that i have done nude many times over the years, it dawned on me that I had not driven it nude in my new to me set of wheels yet. So today I did. Felt great like always and when I got home I took advantage of the calm day to unload the car still bare. just listening for the rare car on my lightly traveled road.
Now 6 pm and have a naked streak of 14.5 hours ahead of me.

This topic was edited
RE:First nude drive in my new wheels

What kind of vehicle is it?

This post was edited

Sounds great, living naked and enjoying your skin on the sar seat as you drive. Leather seats or cloth?

This post was edited

cloth seats not a big fan of leather a 2018 Jeep Renegade it replaced a 2007 Chevy HHR which was on its last legs

This post was edited

Hmm, except for trying it with the roof down in my Miata and perhaps my first-ever attempt, I've never considered nude driving for the novelty value, so much as being a nice choice when the opportunity presents itself. Usually on a beach trip as I'm already wearing very little (or soon will be) and a hot day with the windows open is my favourite way to do it. I've never done it for basic errands as the duration of the drive would not make the effort worthwhile in most cases.

This post was edited