I shave to show off my small penis and big balls.

I am shaved in all my pictures to display my small penis. Please view my pictures and leave kind messages. Thank you.

This topic was edited
RE:I shave to show off my small penis and big balls.

look great , total smoothie here also only way to be imo , and nice size penis super small looks great .

This post was edited

I am shaved in all my pictures to display my small penis. Please view my pictures and leave kind messages. Thank you.

You do look amazing. Ive been shaving for 43 years. A few times Ive let it grow back but I much prefer it to be bald down there.

This post was edited

Ive tried this hoping I would appear bigger, sure my shriveled shaft is visible when shaved smooth but it just seems to accentuate my small penis and draws more attention in group showers or at least thats my paranoid perception. Do I care anymore, no. But for me I like my bush and keeping the mysterious anatomy of my little bird in his nest!

Now as for my balls, there is nothing better than the feeling of smooth balls, freshly shaven and having sex immediately after.! The sensations are 10 fold. But then the same goes when the hair starts to grow back and the itch develops. Time to shave again then. Its also fun to be shaved if you have a close friend willing and able. Any guys here from Seattle area and would like to manscape me???

This post was edited

You look great shaved....as do all men who have smaller cocks

I have been trimming for the last 10-15 years and love he feeling of being silky smooth. I think being smooth probably does accentuate the fact I am small but I am absolutely fine with that. I'm a bit chubby which makes my cock seem shorter still. Its taken a while but I am totally uninhibited and comfortable being naked in front of others.

This post was edited

Smooth and small guy here been smooth long time think it makes what I got look better and my wife is on board with the look and my size

This post was edited

Smooth and small guy here been smooth long time think it makes what I got look better and my wife is on board with the look and my size

This post was edited

Smooth small guy here been. Smooth long time think.it makes what I got look better and my wife is on board with the look and size

This post was edited