RE:Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

These suggestions only work if the reluctant spouse is comfortable around nude people. My wife doesn't want to see anyone nude except me so it wouldn't work in my situation.

This post was edited
RE:Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

These suggestions only work if the reluctant spouse is comfortable around nude people. My wife doesn't want to see anyone nude except me so it wouldn't work in my situation.

This post was edited

This post was edited

DUDE! 9 replies, all the same??? Are you trying to pad your numbers!? LOL

For the readers, you should go back and delete the dups.

There are several levels of comfort with nudity. We all fall into one or more of those. As I've stated before, I'm very fortunate to have a willing and participating partner in nudism/naturism. My wife has always felt that nudism is in one's DNA. Nudists have a need/preference to be nude. She says it's a large part of my DNA because I look for every opportunity to be nude.

She has a preference to be nude but not the desire I have. She can be content with wearing a t shirt, opened buttoned shirt or one of her sheer cover ups. When she feels it, she is naked. Sometimes, though not very often, she prefers to wear some cover. In colder days, weeks, I still have that need to be naked while she chills easily and opts for some cover.

There is no solving the fact that in many cases, one spouse or the other will not embrace simple nudity/nudism or naturism. If they won't embrace or tolerate simple nudity around the house, ANY form of forcing, be it so minor, will only drive a wedge further between the couple. This goes for male/female, male/male and female/female relationships. We have friends and family that are straight, bi, gay, lesbian and though they are quite liberal in their beliefs, casual, simple nudity other than to bath or have sex is not in their wheelhouse.

It's always best to have an open and honest conversation about it with your partner. If they aren't even willing to have that conversation, let it go. On that note, I do believe that a non-participating partner should not dictate how the other partner prefers to live. Furthermore,, I do not understand how two people devoted to one another have a relationship where one or the other does not want to see the other naked. Again, if there is zero effort in the non-participating partner's willingness to communicate their fears, concerns or frustration with their partner's nudity, regrettably, thing probably won't change.

This post was edited

Looks like you're having issues with the "Save Changes" button. To make sure you've posted, just refresh the page after posting. I know that removing the Edit and Delete buttons have made things harder for everyone...

These suggestions only work if the reluctant spouse is comfortable around nude people.

At least in my wife's case, not exactly. My wife was not comfortable with the idea of being around nude people her first time, for reasons I previously explained. That's why I had to prepare for that, by selecting a C/O resort with grounds large enough to avoid people.
The person who checked us in was wearing a sarong. After that we circled around the pool area and sat away from the other nudists. So my wife could easily "avert her eyes" and avoid seeing any nudity "up close." She would eventually decide to move closer and look anyway (the power of curiosity); which would initiate her interest in joining in. But had she gone the "other way", it wouldn't have been that difficult to spend the day in relative isolation from other nudists.

But yeah, if your wife will not go for anything less than a "Zero percent" chance of seeing any nudity...that's nearly impossible. You'd have to go to a very isolated nude beach...maybe.

This post was edited

I kept hitting the save change button and didn't get the next message so I incorrectly assumed that the save changes had not registered. When return to discussion finally appeared I saw multiple replies. I guess I have to be more patient. I have accidentally posted more than once in the past, but never anywhere near this many. I used to delete repeats, but this option is no longer available. My wife is fine with me being nude in the house and back yard and even encourages it, but rarely does so herself. She also accepts that I go to clothing optional beaches since she doesn't like the beach.

This post was edited

You'd have to go to a very isolated nude beach...maybe.

Isn't every sufficiently isolated beach a nude beach? :-)

(It's the only time I've ever had any success with my wife...)

This post was edited