World Naked Bike Ride

Hi, I thinking of cycling nude in Amsterdam on 13 July. Hub comes too. Any interest?

This topic was edited
RE:World Naked Bike Ride

Yes I am interested.

This post was edited

Now that's one thing I'd love to do, not this year though sadly...
Rx

This post was edited

I would love to do that. Unfortunately I will be mid-way through radiation treatment for prostate cancer. I have a new-to-me vintage (mid-80s) Klein mountain bike would like to ride, fire engine red, a most appropriate color for a naked bike ride.

This post was edited

Enjoy! I did WNBR in Melbourne- safety in numbers.

This post was edited

I'm in the same boat as Richie. I think that a WNBR would be a ton of fun but not anytime soon. One day . . .

This post was edited

I've done two all in the same year, it was fun. Stepping out of my comfort zone, even though I can ride a bike well, sense of balance is not good. It was a friend that said, what are you waiting for.....? So it was a great experience...

This post was edited

Hi, I thinking of cycling nude in Amsterdam on 13 July. Hub comes too. Any interest?

Would love to some day - not this year alas . Cycling in Amsterdam - especially nude - would be lovely. Enjoy your ride and please post some photos when you do.

This post was edited

Hi, I thinking of cycling nude in Amsterdam on 13 July. Hub comes too. Any interest?Would love to some day - not this year alas . Cycling in Amsterdam - especially nude - would be lovely. Enjoy your ride and please post some photos when you do.

Yes, Amsterdam is very flat so an ideal place for bicycling.
San Fransisco is very hilly, but still host several WNBRs a year.

This post was edited