Different kinds of hugging

Has anyone tried different kinds of hugging? Nude hugging is great, but it can be also very interesting and even exciting when you try various kinds of hugging. My nudist friend tried several ideas. Hugging wet in the shower. Hugging face to face. Hugging back to back (rubbing bottoms together). Sitting on a chair, one guy sits on the other guy face to face, and then the hugger on top turns around. Hugging laying down, legs interlocked (like scissors). Hugging with one guy laying on his back and the other guy laying and hugging him while being face up. Hugging face to face and rolling around. Hugs with "hand all over." Try some if you want and let me know how you enjoyed your hugs!

This topic was edited
RE:Different kinds of hugging

Sounds like I need to try some of these with my friends, thanks

This post was edited

Sounds good, have done hugs in shower,xwhjch is realy nice.....

This post was edited

I must say that I have done everything that you mentioned in terms of different types of hugging. It feels great especially if you are well connected with the person that you do this. Connection and the willingness of the person to reciprocate in this type of affection is very important. I must say that most of the older generations, especially older male, they are not affectionate by nature. Although, I know that there are some who are very affectionate but there are also a big number of older male that is afraid to show this type of affection that may somehow taint their masculinity. I do believe that behind close doors, let put all this masculinity or whatever fear a person have and just let go of the emotions and be affectionate as much as you can whether you are just a friend or a lover. We all need affections in our lives. Be more open and vulnerable and let that moment takes its own course. I will guarantee you, the feeling is very exhilarating and satisfying.

This post was edited

I have gone to some cuddling and touch workshops where we were able to explore all kinds of touch, including hugging. Highly recommended!

This post was edited

Wow! That sounds great! Are you going to go again? I bet it was wonderful!

This post was edited

Wow! That sounds great! Are you going to go again? I bet it was wonderful!

This post was edited

I had a wonderful time! Going again in January.

This post was edited

hugging is an very important thing to do. different kinds of hugs from male and female expressing. nude hugging with a male friend of course lot different from female. the last time i hug a few nude male friends before leaving Australia they were poking me as i was hugging them. i will remember them when i leave on that day

This post was edited

Would love to hug you Rachel..... ;-))

This post was edited