Total Newbie

Hi everyone. I've long enjoyed the feeling of being nude around the house and I'd like to try getting involved in nude social activities, but I have no idea where to even start. Any advice for a complete noob?

This topic was edited
RE:Total Newbie

fill in your profile with pix so we know you're real. show what you're comfortable with. tell us about yourself.

This post was edited

Okay, I uploaded a profile pic and updated my profile. I imagine you guys get lots of scammers and the like, so I totally get your being cautious! I also did the certification process, but it seems that will take a day or two to be complete.

This post was edited

Search in the Groups for groups located near you. Group discussions have often gone pretty flat, so you might want to message group members about nude places near you. The internet is not real life. You'll find a huge focus here just on pictures, with very little actual conversation.

This post was edited

This is very accurate. You may want to expand your search beyond this site to find relevant groups in your area. Meetup, the AANR website are alternative options.
Search in the Groups for groups located near you. Group discussions have often gone pretty flat, so you might want to message group members about nude places near you. The internet is not real life. You'll find a huge focus here just on pictures, with very little actual conversation.

This post was edited

Thanks, guys. I've joined a Pennsylvania group and will see what's going on there.

This post was edited

Youve got 2 really good nudist resorts within an hours drive to you ( Sunny Rest and PSHS). Either will be a great launching point. Have fun !

This post was edited

Youve got 2 really good nudist resorts within an hours drive to you ( Sunny Rest and PSHS). Either will be a great launching point. Have fun !

What is PSHS?

This post was edited

What is PSHS?

This post was edited

Penn Sylvan Health Society ( I think? But abbreviated as PSHS) located south of Reading Pa. Its a nice low key resort.

This post was edited

Nice to meet you here.

This post was edited