This post was edited
RE:Being seen

Ive ALWAYS loved being seen!

This post was edited

Always enjoy your posts!!

This post was edited

When I was a kid I always wanted to see nudity on cable like HBO and Cinemax. Or even at an earlier age when we would some how get a hold of a Playboy magazine. I have always loved the sensation and feelings I got when seeing people naked. I am still that way and I think I like being naked in hopes of evoking those feelings in others. If If saw my neighbors naked I would practically run over to them and take my clothes off too. I want to be seen . Being an exhibitionist is fun. I wouldnt know if being a nudist is fun. Lol

This post was edited

Might be a age thing but I like posting photos and being seen nude

This post was edited

Love the feeling of someone seeing me

This post was edited

love the bottomless dog walking I do almost every day. Some see and some dont. Also have 2 pair of shorts that are too short so things fall out the bottom and another with large holes most everywhere so falls out the front. Like to where them out to the grocery and retail stores with a semi long T shirt which does not cover. again just to see if people see. I'll try to get some more photos on here soon. AustinJohn

This post was edited

Yeah its a nudist thing being seen.
I love it also ! Even out hiking naked, I almost hope to be seen.

This post was edited

Yeah its a nudist thing being seen..

I agree.

This post was edited

Perhaps it is an "age thing" in somuch that we we get older we have a better understanding of what it is we like (to do) and what turns us on. But by admiting to enjoying being is quite likely to wind up the "true nudists" who seem to dislike, and distance themselves, from anything enjoyable about being nude. Perhaps they are just dishonest or in denial!

I love being seen naked, but not always and under all circumstances, and prefer to be in a situation, such as a beach, where I can do it without causing a fuss. I like to walk naked, and do it often in the summer, but that's something that I'll do where I won't likely be seen but, as another poster here has said, I almost want someone to see me and there have been a few occasions where I've been "caught" naked outdoors and somewhere I shouldn't really be and it's always been OK and fun.

Unfortunately I've not been able to post any pictures of myself naked, otherwise I would; doing so is part of that desire to be seen. I spend a lot of time doing sport, completely smooth all over (apart from a small strip), with a few piercings and, at the moment a light all-over tan; all things that make me want to show off myself whenever I can!

This post was edited