RE:Being seen by the Neighbors

Well with the weather being so nice I been having coffee on my deck nude 4 am this ,morning neighbor came outside saw me waved not sure if he realized I wasn't dressed but now they know lol

This post was edited

Well with the weather being so nice I been having coffee on my deck nude 4 am this ,morning neighbor came outside saw me waved not sure if he realized I wasn't dressed but now they know lol

This post was edited

This post was edited

its not always a terrible thing.
Maybe theyll understand and have coffee in the morning naked also

This post was edited

Yes

This post was edited

He has now, I was naked on my deck this morning and he came outside and said hi and then proceeded to come over to my deck.its enclosed up to my waist so he didn't see anything until he got here. all he said was oh! and said that must be cooler as it has been 95 degrees the last few days.we talked for awhile and he did say he goes around in his house naked some.

This post was edited

He has now, I was naked on my deck this morning and he came outside and said hi and then proceeded to come over to my deck.its enclosed up to my waist so he didn't see anything until he got here. all he said was oh! and said that must be cooler as it has been 95 degrees the last few days.we talked for awhile and he did say he goes around in his house naked some.

95 in Idaho?
They should suspend all modesty laws and let everyone be nude anywhere until the heat wave breaks!

This post was edited

yes, southern Id. by Twin falls.hot all summer

This post was edited

The popularity of badly-calibrated thermometers would soar if legal nudity was dependant on temperature! :-)

This post was edited

part 2. I was in my backyard the next evening and he was out in his patio and yelled at me to come over and have a margarita.which i did, I only had gym shorts on.I got there and both him and his wife were nude, just enjoying drinks. I promptly took off my shorts and they made me margaritas. Now I am not the only nudist on the block.

This post was edited