RE:Heat Wave

Maybe all anti-nudity laws should be suspended when the temperature exceeds 90F!

I suggested that to a neighbor a few years ago and she did not like the idea. Frankly, in my opinion, she was wrong about it and I think 80 in our climate would be more appropriate.

This post was edited

Maybe all anti-nudity laws should be suspended when the temperature exceeds 90F!I suggested that to a neighbor a few years ago and she did not like the idea. Frankly, in my opinion, she was wrong about it and I think 80 in our climate would be more appropriate.

Probably, but at 80, people in the south could be nude most of the time from May through September.

This post was edited

It's a simple and sound rule, if you see a heat wave, just wave back. Naked.

This post was edited

Maybe all anti-nudity laws should be suspended when the temperature exceeds 90F!I suggested that to a neighbor a few years ago and she did not like the idea. Frankly, in my opinion, she was wrong about it and I think 80 in our climate would be more appropriate.Probably, but at 80, people in the south could be nude most of the time from May through September.

And just why would that be a problem? It was 50 here this morning when I got up at 5:30, a comfortable 72 now at 2:15. If we had to go to 90, I would not get more than a handful of nude days per year. Humidity is high though.

This post was edited

It's a simple and sound rule, if you see a heat wave, just wave back. Naked.

excellent way to look at it thanks

I had to chuckle yesterday. Just like the previous 5 days the weatherman breathlessly cautioned us about a the temps climbing into the 90s . Then he said the winds would be up to 25 mph. So here is a suggestion find some shade with a breeze , no heat warning required.

This post was edited

I seem to tolerate the heat wave better when I am naked.plus I go skinny-dipping as much as possible, whether up in the mountains or here by the river.

This post was edited

supposed to be over 100 for the next 4 days, going to go up in the mountains and hike into a small lake and go skinny-dipping.last time I was there, there were 4 people naked stand up paddle boarding.

This post was edited

follow up about the heat wave

about the end of the heat wave we had a predicted high in the mid 90s. Of course the media was still warning us to take it easy. Even after giving the rest of the forecast which included 25 mph winds. Really if you have heat stroke on a day with 25 mph winds you really do need taken out of the gene pool. Sit in the shade in the breeze and you will be fine.

This post was edited