Looking for a friends

Headed to sunnyrest this summer 2024, looking to meet up with some TN folks. Hit me up if you are going so we could meet. My email is hap79@protonmail.com thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for a friends

I'm thinking of going June 15th for their clothing optional 5K. Let me know if you're interested in going. You don't have to run.

T

This post was edited

I am planning on going this summer as well.

This post was edited

I've toying with the idea of going to Sunny Rest this summer, but I didn't like the idea of having to go alone. One of the reasons I joined TN is to find other people who are going so that at least I'd kow someone when I got there. So...if anyone's going, let me know and I'll try to go the same day. It would be my very first nudist appearance *gasp*!

This post was edited

A few of us will be going next Saturday the 29th for Beerfest - will you be there?

This post was edited

I might be able to make that work! I'll let you know for sure, but it definitely sounds like a good way to get started. Thank you!

This post was edited

Sooo...it looks like I'll be heading to Sunny Rest this Saturday. Hope to see you there! It's my first time and I'm excited and a bit nervous! Here's first-timer question: I know to bring a towel and their website says to lock my clothing in my car, but how do I carry my car keys? And my phone, for that matter?

This post was edited

I would just put them in a backpack with your towel and everything. I believe you can still rent lockers.

This post was edited