Reservations are in 20-24 July

I will finally be returning after a 3 year hiatus. If any of you are there at the same time, look me up.

John aka cobeachbum

This topic was edited
RE:Reservations are in 20-24 July

Hmm - maybe.

This post was edited

I will finally be returning after a 3 year hiatus. If any of you are there at the same time, look me up.John aka cobeachbum

Only missed one year this time. Will be there 29 July - 2 Aug.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Hey. Good news. We will be there July 30 - August 3. It will be fun to meet up. We are meeting two other couples there, which is an annual thing. Its always a good time. Are you going to camp host again?

This post was edited

Hey. Good news. We will be there July 30 - August 3. It will be fun to meet up. We are meeting two other couples there, which is an annual thing. Its always a good time. Are you going to camp host again?

I have never been camp host. Back in the 1999-2003 range, I was a regular there, but now live a 1000 miles away (almost exactly from driveway to Oak House). I was fairly good at getting there every July/Aug timeframe until the last few years (and occasionally a winter stop over when driving across country for one reason or another), then it seemed other things kept getting in the way (almost happened again this year, but the schedule cleared). I tend to roam all over, hitting all the ponds and hiking up to the bat cave even during the day. I used to hike up the mountain past the upper ponds, but I don't know if I will still be able to do that - Not as young as I once was ;)

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited