First time.

Hello all.
Been thinking of shaving for a while. I definitely want to shave my scrotum but to what extent do I shave around my penis? Do I leave a shaved ring around the base? Not sure if I could brave shaving all of my pubic hair! Would like to know your thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:First time.

Personally I think completely shaved is best, but 'i have seen other styles. Entirely up to whatever you want.

This post was edited

Total smooth feels the best but its your package do what you want. I know some trend I have seen where the base of the penis and balls are smooth however some leave a landing strip that is about an inch from the penis base up to the naval.

This post was edited
RE:smooth shaved.

I have always shaved my public and scrotum areas for over 20 year. Big love the feeling of being smooth.

This post was edited

I like being completely shaven.

This post was edited

I vote for shaving it all, but that's just my preference. If you don't like the shaved look, don't wory, it will all grow back!

This post was edited
Update

I have just shaved my scrotum and so far is feeling good!

This post was edited

I've recently started shaving just the frank and beans and leaving the bush alone and I think I'll keep doing this way. I ve done a myriad of variations in the past including shaved everything but won't be doing that again. This way is easier, less hassle and honestly just never sure what to do with the bush. It was always with the goal to enhance the package but the more accepting I am of what I have, I m realizing it doesn't matter so I'm just gonna let it the bush grow wild until a reason to change and keep just the dick and balls totally smooth.
To throw it out there I m also researching to see if I want to give waxing a try.
Anyone else waxed just the frank & beans?? On one hand it seems like no big deal, the other, possibly worst pain ever ...

This post was edited

Well said

This post was edited

Anyone else waxed just the frank & beans?? On one hand it seems like no big deal, the other, possibly worst pain ever ...

This post was edited

No big deal in my experience. A quick and easy zip and you are done. Just be sure to only have this service from a professional who uses quality waxes.

This post was edited