Korean Spa at Twin Rivers

I recently found out there is a Korean Spa in the hotel at Twin Rivers. Has anyone been?

https://kspalight.com/

This topic was edited
RE:Korean Spa at Twin Rivers

It appears the Spa has changed it requirements for bathing suits required to clothing optional in the men's area (you still have to wear their provided clothing in the co-ed areas). They are running a summer special day pass for $70 weekdays or $15 if you book a treatment. I'd like to try the place but don't want to go alone. Anyone interested? I'm also thinking about getting the body scrub.

This post was edited
RE:Korean Spa at Twin Rivers

Hi Tos,

I went last night and was the only male in the wet area. As you note the sauna areas are coed and require at least a bathing suit. The wet areas nudity is permitted. Honestly I dont see how you could enjoy the wet area with any form of clothing.

I got there a little after 7 and stayed till 930. The facility is immaculate. Spa treatments typically end around 615 PM. The male who performs the body scrubs isnt there either on Tuesday or Wednesday so you would not be able to book the body scrub on either of those days. The body scrub is performed behind a barrier in the wet area.

Let me know if you need anymore info. The price you mentioned is what I paid, $70.

This post was edited