Better Pics with Iphone

Iphone Photography Tips

Hey everyone. Just a photography tip article I came across and wanted to share with everyone.

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:Better Pics with Iphone

Thanks for sharing! I use my iPhone cam a lot and I'm always interested in ways to improve.

This post was edited

I'm an Android user, but one thing that really helped me out is an app that lets me trigger my phone camera from my Garmin watch. With that and a little foot tall tripod I have the ability to take all kinds of shots.

This post was edited

I'm an Android user, but one thing that really helped me out is an app that lets me trigger my phone camera from my Garmin watch. With that and a little foot tall tripod I have the ability to take all kinds of shots.

LOL... I've purchased several phone stands, mini tripods for all those timer shots for my wife and I. I recently purchased a CC sized iPhone stand and use it more than I do the other stands/tripods.

We were Android phone users. Our entire family was iPhone and there were compatibility issues when sending each other attachments, so we switched. The camera on the iPhone was better than our Samsung Galaxy. Currently, our iPhone SE's are about 6-7 years behind on tech and camera quality. Since we use our phones as our primary camera, I think it's time for an upgrade.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing! I use my iPhone cam a lot and I'm always interested in ways to improve.

This post was edited