Tan time of year...

Very happy it's warm enough to get outside again. Love being out in the sun...

This topic was edited
RE:Tan time.....

Working on my overall tan as I post this.

This post was edited
RE:Tan time.....

Sunny side up

This post was edited
RE:Tan time of year...

Awesome time of the year for sure, but mostly all year round in Arizona, so are able to be the same tone as our natives here,,,,naked all year round is a plus in life,,,

This post was edited

Awesome time of the year for sure, but mostly all year round in Arizona, so are able to be the same tone as our natives here,,,,naked all year round is a plus in life,,,

Yep Spot on!

This post was edited

Year round is a nice plus!

This post was edited

For those of us who dont live in nude friendly neighborhoods, who among you has tan through shorts? I bought a pair and havent wore them

This post was edited

I usually start tanning in my backyard early March. As long as it's warm and no wind.
Sometimes "snow tan" at the club, as long as it's sunny and no wind. The snow reflects a lot of light and it does get warm !
Then work up to 3 to 4 hours daily. Then I am ready for the nude beach or sun club.

This post was edited

Start working on my tan as soon as possible. When it time to plant the garden it's the best time for a all over tan and continue until cool out. Working up a sweat isn't as bad when nude. Plus no tan lines

This post was edited

For those of us who dont live in nude friendly neighborhoods, who among you has tan through shorts? I bought a pair and havent wore them

No tan through shorts. but 2 of my 3 swimsuits are tan through. One of them is long enough that I could wear them like gym shorts. Main reason I don't is no pockets. I bought them more because they are light weight and dry quickly than for the tan through feature. My tan lines are more from other activities I do wearing just shorts than from sunning and swimming.

This post was edited

Start working on my tan as soon as possible. When it time to plant the garden it's the best time for a all over tan and continue until cool out. Working up a sweat isn't as bad when nude. Plus no tan lines
I agree. It is much more comfortable to have sweat evaporate or even drip off than having it absorbed by clothing.

This post was edited