RE:older guy Cut from Birth

Thats how i felt getting teased in the showers at school didnt help but iam so happy being circed, i love it i love the way the inner most part of yoiur sex organ is on view all the time

This post was edited

Absolutely my friend

This post was edited

I was circumcised at a young age due to a tight foreskin. Hated it growing up and being different to others but as i got older i came to love it and now i am proud to be cut. I like how it looks and how it feels.

I was circumcised at birth for medical reasons and was embarrassed and also hated being different. I hid myself away, but the same thing happened to me. As I got older I stopped being embarrassed and embraced being circumcised/different with open arms!

This post was edited

Do you know that you are cutting off many nerve endings when you circumcised..I wish I had a choice rather be un-cut. Basically it is male genitalia mutilation which in Women is illegal to do, so why isnt it for men,,dont think parents should make that decision for their sons..also go watch a circumcision. Some are done without anaesthesia, the baby screams as if someone is causing great harm..actually terrifying to hear , after seein g that my son in not cicumcised.. .

This post was edited

Peter was teased a lot at school for being circumcised and our sons have received the same. Peter just laughed along and it never bothered me. We were open about our sons circumcisions right from the start. Everyone knew they were circumcised and it was frequently mentioned in front of people. Being naturists helped as people could see so easily that they were circumcised. This open, public approach has meant that they were so used to everyone knowing that they were circumcised that they never felt embarrassed in the school showers and changing rooms. I would recommend this approach to anyone giving the gift of circumcision to their sons. Natasha xx

This post was edited

Cutting off nerve endings doesnt mean that they are erogenous nerve endings. Peter certainly has no issues with loss of sexual pleasure. In fact, when he got re-circumcised at the age of 20 and had his frenulum removed he reported greater pleasure.
Circumcision is not mutilation. Fgm is very different. That is cutting off the female glans and the male equivalent would be cutting off the glans penis, not the foreskin. There is no comparison.
We watched both of our sons being circumcised. They both had anaesthesia. They were both totally quiet during the procedures. There was no huge crying from either of them afterwards. They healed very quickly - more quickly than if theyd needed a circumcision at a later age because of medical issues. We saved our boys from any future foreskin issues and their penises are more hygienic. We have also maintained a great tradition.
There are no downsides to circumcision. It is totally beneficial. Natasha xx

This post was edited

Cutting off nerve endings doesnt mean that they are erogenous nerve endings. Peter certainly has no issues with loss of sexual pleasure. In fact, when he got re-circumcised at the age of 20 and had his frenulum removed he reported greater pleasure.Circumcision is not mutilation. Fgm is very different. That is cutting off the female glans and the male equivalent would be cutting off the glans penis, not the foreskin. There is no comparison.We watched both of our sons being circumcised. They both had anaesthesia. They were both totally quiet during the procedures. There was no huge crying from either of them afterwards. They healed very quickly - more quickly than if theyd needed a circumcision at a later age because of medical issues. We saved our boys from any future foreskin issues and their penises are more hygienic. We have also maintained a great tradition.There are no downsides to circumcision. It is totally beneficial. Natasha xx
well said

This post was edited

I was cut when I was 4 for medical reasons, I did have some anger and envy of uncut boys/guys as I grew up, mostly due to seeming to have a lot less sensitivity then them when giving/receiving oral sex. I have come to accept being circumcised and kind of like being in a minority group in the UK. It's opened up lots of conversations and comparisons with other cut guys

This post was edited

I was circumcised at birth and love my circumcision ring. It's nice and dark and set back from my corona, although I actually wish it was even darker and set further back from my corona. I've seen photos of guys whose circumcision scars are half way down their penises and are super dark, and I am always quite envious. love being with other circumcised guys.. sort of like being in a club of sorts, and also love being the odd one out with uncircumcised guys. Somehow that just seems to draw even more attention to my permanently exposed glans and dark brown circumcision ring. I love both styles. It's so interesting reading other men's comments on thoughts on this as well. And also Natasha's thoughts on her husband's circumcision and their choice to have both their sons circumcised. Interesting subject and it's good to see there is no mud-slinging from either side in this discussion. Great talk and respect, everyone.

This post was edited

I was circumcised as a child and always felt very comfortable with my mushroom head exposed always..I would get erections very quickly in showers particularly if there were old men in the changing rooms. I could see staring at my cock. Some would follow me into the showers and soap me down tickling my prostate as I moaned and gasped my way thru the most delightful experiences I'd ever felt.
I would love to meet men like that today

This post was edited