RE:Shorter Shorts

Agreed. 5" shorts are the best of both worlds.

This post was edited

I did recently get a pair of true 3" gym shorts. They are also a little lighter weight than my 5" ones.
When you put something like a phone or wallet in a pocket, the bottom of the pocket sags below the hem.
I always liked the look of pockets sticking out, but never had the nerve to cut my shorts that short when it was the fashion in the 70's.ybAs my current 5" gym shorts wear out, I will replace them with more 3" ones.
Or maybe I should order more 3" ones now and toss the longer ones!

This post was edited

Do you wear underwear with them?

This post was edited

Do you wear underwear with them?

No. I got rid of all of my underwear shortly after I retired.

This post was edited

How about your legs? Muscular? Do the women like you in them?

This post was edited

How about your legs? Muscular? Do the women like you in them?

Not particularly muscular. I have received both positive and negative comments from women about my wearing shorter shorts.

This post was edited

Does anyone else feel how brainwashed our world is about men wearing short shorts? Yesterday I was wearing shorts that were like perfect. Made my butt look good. Just barely above the knee. Exactly how they want us. Then on my way to the hardware store I pulled them up to expose most of my thighs and they were tight enough to stay up as I walked around. I am telling you it really turns heads. I swear it confuses people. Especially since I have muscular pretty good looking legs. Men women children they all look confused. Thats not the only time I have noticed it. Its just the first time in a while. Its a fun way to be exhibitiony while staying legal so as not to be vulnerable to anyone who might want to ruin your life by accusing you of indecent exposure which is to say you are a sex offender then. And to think back in the eighties its how all males dressed. I remember once I walked into a gas station with short shorts on and the female clerk said to the young man buying something Dont be scared. Like wtf. Its really a fun and never ending experiment trying different styles cuts and lengths in different places. Same thing with swimsuits. Funny how depending where you are the suit cant be small enough. Or if I at my sister in laws pool I better not expose anything above my knee lest she publically shames me again. While she prances around with half her hot fucken ass falling out. lol. And thats my rant for the day.

This post was edited

I have been questioning the bare butt look in women's swimwear for some time now and know that it is not restricted to the young and shapely. I wonder what kind of grief a guy would get if he wore the same style. There are many available from Amazon and some very reasonably priced. What would it take to start a movement in that direction?

This post was edited

Does anyone else feel how brainwashed our world is about men wearing short shorts? Yesterday I was wearing shorts that were like perfect. Made my butt look good. Just barely above the knee. Exactly how they want us. Then on my way to the hardware store I pulled them up to expose most of my thighs and they were tight enough to stay up as I walked around. I am telling you it really turns heads. I swear it confuses people. Especially since I have muscular pretty good looking legs. Men women children they all look confused. Thats not the only time I have noticed it. Its just the first time in a while. Its a fun way to be exhibitiony while staying legal so as not to be vulnerable to anyone who might want to ruin your life by accusing you of indecent exposure which is to say you are a sex offender then. And to think back in the eighties its how all males dressed. I remember once I walked into a gas station with short shorts on and the female clerk said to the young man buying something Dont be scared. Like wtf. Its really a fun and never ending experiment trying different styles cuts and lengths in different places. Same thing with swimsuits. Funny how depending where you are the suit cant be small enough. Or if I at my sister in laws pool I better not expose anything above my knee lest she publically shames me again. While she prances around with half her hot fucken ass falling out. lol. And thats my rant for the day.

It seems strange to me that women are more likely than men to wear very skimpy revealing clothes but less likely to be nude.

This post was edited

Does anyone else feel how brainwashed our world is about men wearing short shorts? Yesterday I was wearing shorts that were like perfect. Made my butt look good. Just barely above the knee. Exactly how they want us. Then on my way to the hardware store I pulled them up to expose most of my thighs and they were tight enough to stay up as I walked around. I am telling you it really turns heads. I swear it confuses people. Especially since I have muscular pretty good looking legs. Men women children they all look confused. Thats not the only time I have noticed it. Its just the first time in a while. Its a fun way to be exhibitiony while staying legal so as not to be vulnerable to anyone who might want to ruin your life by accusing you of indecent exposure which is to say you are a sex offender then. And to think back in the eighties its how all males dressed. I remember once I walked into a gas station with short shorts on and the female clerk said to the young man buying something Dont be scared. Like wtf. Its really a fun and never ending experiment trying different styles cuts and lengths in different places. Same thing with swimsuits. Funny how depending where you are the suit cant be small enough. Or if I at my sister in laws pool I better not expose anything above my knee lest she publically shames me again. While she prances around with half her hot fucken ass falling out. lol. And thats my rant for the day.It seems strange to me that women are more likely than men to wear very skimpy revealing clothes but less likely to be nude.

A 71 year old woman is extremely unlikely to want to wear skimpy or revealing clothing.

It bewilders me that a 71 year old man would, but hay kink is kink.

This post was edited