RE:What was your first nude male bonding experience?

These stories are great and thanks to all or sharing. I had a neighborhood friend when I was about 14 and we would hang out a lot in the summer with no school and our parents working. He had a wooded area behind his house and he loved to be back in those woods. Had made cleared out areas to hang out and we spent lots of time back there naked. Was once place I think we could just go and not have adults or parents around and push some boundaries. No clothes, smoking, etc.

Years later when I was a freshman in college and rushed a fraternity, my big brother ended up being this cool guy I had connected with during rush. Was pleasantly surprised when he picked me as a little bro. He seemed different from many of the typical frat dudes, lived off campus alone in a condo his parents bought, was somewhat active in the frat but didnt live and breath it like many of the brothers. As part of the big bro/little bro time, we had to have a standing activity together every week. It was fall, we were both football fans so he suggested I come to his place every Monday night for dinner and to watch Monday Night Football. This was in the south and still hot as hell in the fall. First time i went his AC was broke and he was hanging out at home in shorts and no shirt. We were very chill with each other and always had lots to talk about. We talked about childhood and learned quickly that he was raised in a nudist household. He told me he was most always nude at home but was private about it in the frat and didnt want to freak me out. Of course I was not freaked out and we ended up watching every MNF game that season in the buff, drinking beer and just some really good male bonding. He was older than me and graduated that May and left the state.

That was college and little did I know at the time how hard it is to come across that kind of male bonding experience.

This post was edited