4TH OF JULY HIKE

Hey everyone, just posted a new naked hike under events to be held in Vermont on July 4th. Sent invitations out to the group. Please consider joining the hike, it should be lots of fun.

This topic was edited
RE:4TH OF JULY HIKE

Would love to join. Going to check out my schedule.
Cheers,
Jeff

This post was edited

Would love to join. Going to check out my schedule.
Cheers,
Jeff

This post was edited

Planning to be there. Thanks for posting this.

This post was edited

Hey Everyone,

Thinking the hike should be done around 3-4 pm, anyone interested in going to Ravens Den for dinner. Awesome steaks and burgers, in Manchester, VT, about 5 miles from the rte 30/11 trailhead. Please let me know so I can make reservations. Thanks

This post was edited

I'd be up for burgers.

This post was edited
RE:4TH OF JULY HIKE - TRIP REPORT

Weather was warm, skies were sunny, perfect for our hike! We had a total of 6 great guys that enjoyed the day hiking a 5.2-mile section of the Appalachian Trail/Long Trail and traversing Mount Bromley. During our hike, we had dozens of positive encounters with other clothed hikers to whom we wished a Happy Independence Day, we are celebrating our independence from clothes! Some stopped to chat a bit and inquire and learn more about our naked hikes. The view from the summit was spectacular and made for wonderful photo opportunities. Back at the trailhead, we took the customary photo by the trail sign to memorialize the day. Everyone commented that they couldn't wait until the next hike!

This post was edited
RE:4TH OF JULY HIKE - TRIP REPORT

It sounds great and that you guys had a good time. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I was (and still am) up on the Maine coast for the 4th. I look forward to joining you sometime if I can!

This post was edited