One thing I might try...

... Just to see whether the mods are obsessed with this group, it's something personal or they act like this everywhere, would be to have Jeanne posting some of my pics in one of the numerous groups she is subscribed to. Or the few she moderates. I guess the pics should be quite daring and the creator should not be one of these guys who have flooded TN with groups and internet pics like Arvado and a couple more I know of. I don't want to encourage this.

This topic was edited
RE:One thing I might try...

... Just to see whether the mods are obsessed with this group, it's something personal or they act like this everywhere, would be to have Jeanne posting some of my pics in one of the numerous groups she is subscribed to. Or the few she moderates. I guess the pics should be quite daring and the creator should not be one of these guys who have flooded TN with groups and internet pics like Arvado and a couple more I know of. I don't want to encourage this.

Its an idea for sure, let us know where so we can all dash over there!

This post was edited

It's a good thought. Having the pictures dispursed and an irregular posting pattern would make it more challenging to delete them all. If it really became fun, you could make it like the famous 'whack a mole' of Chevy Chase fame. Wouldn't that be a hoot!!

This post was edited

A resounding vote of yes Flora !

This post was edited

Made the test today. Uploaded three pics - which I think would not qualify as naked, one only with my back (not butt) exposed, one completely covered in black mud, one with only one nipple peeking modestly. Uploaded them in one of Jeane's groups dedicated to nice women. Last pic uploaded was Jeanne's in Sept 2023 (I think). As said, I don't want to post my pics in men's only groups, in groups where most pics are from the internet or whose mods are low-IQ guys who believe that they rule the place because they have created 500 empty groups.

Results: the pics disappeared before I finished to upload them. I tried to open them to verify, they were gone.

Then I tried to upload them in ENL. One hour later when I checked, they were gone.

This post was edited

It's a pretty sad experience. Even more so when you check the daily posts / contributions / additions to all the groups; there's more 'illicit advertisements' amongst all the written uploads than in picture uploads. It's not even a close contest!! Some of the varied folks charged with keeping the site more or less clean are so fixated with looking for a potential 'picture cancer' that they miss the obvious veinous red line moving up towards the heart. Even though it is so very, very, very obvious. What can you say? "Stupid is as stupid does" ... thus sayeth the wise Forrest Gump.

This post was edited

Results: the pics disappeared before I finished uploading them. I tried to open them to verify, they were gone.Then I tried to upload them in ENL. One hour later when I checked, they were gone.

When it comes to losing their access to a major card carrier, which face it, the entire globe depends on these days, I guess they are not willing to jeopardize the site. We live in a world of rules, some I agree with, and some do not. Certification was an easy process for me and I have had no privacy issues, ALL of my photos to date have been accepted as presented and NONE have been deleted.
I think the test should be, to get certified to prove it, instead of fighting the mod snake each time!

This post was edited

I never tried to upload nude pics with my uncertified account.

What I did try to upload were fully dressed pics on my profile. I. Club dresses, short and tight, but by no means see-through or otherwise revealing. Refused.

Anyway. Water under the bridge.

This post was edited

Thank you for your continued efforts at swimming upstream.

This post was edited

Oh well, we'll just have to rely on our memories...and nice ones they are, too.

Hopefully you're continuing to create your own, even if you're not recording them here.

This post was edited

I uploaded minimally clothed pictures twice a while ago and they were deleted. I tried again recently and they are still there. I will not share my drivers license so I can't get certified.

This post was edited