This is a crazy question

Does anyone have an article of clothing that they just have to wear because I can go completely naked but feel uncomfortable without my ball cap

This topic was edited
RE:This is a crazy question

Yeah I always wear a hat when nude. I usually wear a hat anyways but I like the nude guy with a hat look

This post was edited

Glad I'm not the only one

This post was edited

I only wear hats when it's really cold.
I have to wear sandals outdoors.

This post was edited

Rarely wear shoes as a barefooter, But when I am active outdoors I wear a hat to keep sun out of my face.

This post was edited

I put hats in the 'accessories' category when it comes to being nude (along with footwear, jewellery and sunglasses). If it's sunny, my folically-challenged dome really needs protection and extensive walking may demand footwear, although the opportunity to leave all behind is always tempting. Consequently I'll leave the hat behind when the sun's low or gone and if I can get away with barefoot, that's also nice. As for sunglasses, I cannot recall the last time I wore any as I like to be open to others with my eyes, whether dressed or not.

This post was edited

The opportunity to just wear a light coating of salt (following a naked dip in the ocean) is perfect!

This post was edited

Sunglasses! I seem to have light sensitive eyes. I'm in sunglasses almost always while outside until the sun has set completely.

This post was edited

As much as I enjoying baring my ass, i am pretty wimpy about baring my feet. I wish I could say i was a barefooter. But most of my outdoor time unless it is a sandy beach , i have my Crocs on.
Oh and i have not gone anywhere without my mustache since Jan 1980. I would feel naked without it

This post was edited

Can't go without sunglasses outdoors. Three eye surgeries will do that to you.

This post was edited

Guilty as charged; I am almost always wearing my flip flops to walk around. Once I get past the bedroom, the flip flops go on and there they stay. I guess Im still a tenderfoot at heart but thats the truth.

This post was edited