happy to be here, and able to be myself finally!!

This topic was edited
RE:happy to be here, and able to be myself finally!!

It great knowing there are lots of us that enjoy going nude

This post was edited

Oh yes life is so much better being a nudist. Freedom from clothing !
Oh being with other people that have the same mindset is even better.

This post was edited

I totally understand that feeling of "finally" and I'll celebrate it with you! I've been there. I've been here for a few years but had to go through some life changes to finally get to that point where I can be me. Its a nice feeling and I'm sure many here will be happy for you.

This post was edited

I dove into the social nudity experience head first after my kids came of age and left the house. Always loved getting naked since my early teens, when I would come out of the shower(when the parents were gone of course lol) completely naked in front of my younger sister, and never thought twice about it. I would dabble in it while raising my kids, but now I am naked more often than not! I drive to work naked, drive home naked, naked at home, and have been known to push the public nudity limits a time or 2. Not a sexual thing to me at all, simply love the feeling of the freedom from constricting clothing, and the sun and wind and the openness of the naked body!!

This post was edited

I've been a practicing nudist almost half my life although I enjoyed it in my youth I wasn't able to enjoy a nude beach nor a nudist camp/resort back than. first visit to a real nudist resorts in the mid 80's with my than spouse I couldn't wait to shed my clothes and join other nudist at the pool . the wife was a little apprehensive but others at the pool made her feel comfortable to soon get nude .as for shaving that came a few years later when mostly the ladies at another camp we join started shaving the pubes - they said it was just a fad Lol . over the next few years I experimented how much I trimmed or shaved of till one weekend now solo I shaved everything , at camp many of the women were totally smooth but the men only did the pubes so being the weekend when I entered the pool area I no doubt caught a lot of looks. to me it's not so much wanting attention I just like the looks of smooth skin. jumping back to my 20's I had shaved smooth a few times luckily back than I didn't have a lot of body hair but with a razor took a few days and razor burns - now day all these bodygroomers & trimmers on the market going smooth is so easy - takes me about 10 minutes. i'll never go back to hairy body I like the look and feel and makes me want to stay nude the majority of the day.

This post was edited

YES, being naked with other nude people is great.
When I was 30, and buffed, I was the naked waiter (wearing a cock ring and smile) and only one nude at a cocktail party and buffet for a rich man. CMNM.
But no pocket for the tips !!! LOL

This post was edited