Seen/caught naked daily incidents

I've created this new topic for members to post their recent stories of being seen/caught naked by others, either family, friends, coworkers, neighbors...

If you live nude, like we do, and you live nude outside your home, you're bound to be seen/caught by someone. If you have an incident to share, post it here. Sometimes a story doesn't fit into a specific category already made a topic. This isn't about exhibitionism. This is about going about your daily lives as nudists and being seen/noticed or caught by others.

I/we have many instances where living naked has exposed others to our nudity in a none threatening way. We think the mild exposure to simple, non-sexual nudity and living naked has been something positive between us and our neighbors. It's not an "in your face" situation as much as just living normally but without clothing or coverings, in many instances.

Share your daily, weekly stories here. Be fun to read what happened and how the non-nudist reacted to your nude life.

This topic was edited
RE:Seen/caught naked daily incidents

Not caught but my life long friend recently realized that we are nudists. It started when he and his wife were vacationing in Florida very near Cypress Cove. I told him he needed to take his wife and visit for a day but look it up first. A week or two later he asked me what my plans were for the 4th of July weekend. I let him know we were camping. He suggested that he come down to camp with us. All I could say is that if he would not go to Cypress Cove then he wouldnt want to camp with us this weekend. There was a moment of silence before he responded with wait.what.are you saying you go to those places? I thought you were just messing with me. A week later I went to go help him move and the topic came up. Apparently I was the subject of a few jokes between he and his wife before I got there. Not much was said about it except it was clear he was more than just apprehensive with out saying no. However, the best part was when she looked at him and then me and said Id try it.!

This post was edited

We've had a few similar encounters with close non-nudist friends. The issue we have, with these so-called mature adults, is being able to have an intelligent conversation with about nudism or nudity period. They lived very near our club. The club was having a Nude Car Show. I owned a classic muscle car and we had taken it to show a few times prior. They started the conversation about the car show, we told them that we went to the previous shows and will most likely go again. Then the conversation took the usual turn to jokes and kidding. Needless to say, we rarely discuss the subject with them anymore.

Our neighbors seem to have adapted or have gone from tolerated to acceptance of their views of our occasional exposed nudity. We do our best to provide ourselves with screening while working in the garage, side yards and backyard. It just so happens that we can and are seen periodically by the neighbors at some time or another. We don't flaunt it, but we continue to live nude with the idea that what we do and how we live is not wrong. The neighbors seem to be less bothered by it as they continue to be nice and friendly.

I was working on my car in the garage a few days ago. I had the car angled to give me minimum exposure and had my wife's car parked to give added screening. I was on my back, using my impact wrench to remove a part. A women walking her dog walked by and said "morning!" She walks by every morning. Sometimes we cross paths on the street while on our walk and other times we are in our front yard working. She obviously caught a glimpse of me on my back, naked and working on my car.

This post was edited

Yes being a nudist we will be seen.
When we first moved in to the new home. Marie and I would sit out front and watch the sunset. Yes I was naked, but we were a long way from the street. But a couple of people walking the street may have thought I was nude. But I dont think they were happy about it. They could not see anything, but still.

The other neighbors are okay so far with us being nude. They even offered there swimming pool to us when they are not home. But that would feel weird being at someones home and they are not even home.

How about a funny story. We went to Oregon years ago to visit family. Well they were having a heatwave, of 90degrees ! Lol. Thats nothing compared to Phoenix. So family were working and we went to the nudist resort to relax for the day. Well they had a news crew filming a grandma and her grandson in the pool. We were on the other side of the pool. And thought we were not going to be filmed. Well big surprise, I was the news teaser all day for that tv news show. Lol here I was laying on the lounge chair and I was totally nude. But at the right angle that you could not see anything. But lots of family and friends saw the teasers and show. Lol luckily everyone knew we were nudists already.

This post was edited

That was a cool story about sitting on the porch and the news story. When I sit naked on the porch glider, it's usually around 10p or at 4am. We live in a tract house so there's always some vehicle or foot traffic throughout the day. Safest to be naked out on the porch in the off hours. I say that and actually went out to retrieve a package this afternoon around 2p. I then went back out about 30 mins later to straighten our garden flag in the planter off the porch. It's warm here too and the neighbors all have their A/C going and windows and shutters shut tight.

We visited our favorite nude place in Palm Springs one week. They were shooting a MTV series called The Simple Life. We were told they would be there shooting during our stay. We might be filmed in the background. We went but the film crew didn't show that week and postponed for a couple of weeks. One other time I may have ended up in the newspaper was during our club's Nude Attitude Car Show. I'd won Best In Class for my muscle car. I went up to receive my plaque. The Recreation Director said that it was my choice, but they were taking pictures for publicity and if I wanted to slip on some shorts, that would be okay. I didn't. I went up and received my award naked standing next to the sponsoring car club president. Apparently, it was in the local paper, but we'd forgotten about it and never saw it. At that time, they were putting the censor blocks across those parts they didn't want shown.

This post was edited