Okay shaving and hair maintenance.

Years ago I didnt shave my genitalia and the wife did years before me. But it seemed silly for me to shave. But some friends said that he had learned to shave. We laughed about the idea of shaving me.

Well I started looking at myself and started wondering. So I started trimming the length of my public hair. Wow nicer, at least thats what I was thinking. Back then I was more of a blonde and didnt have a lot of hair anyway. So after a while of that I said why not and trimmed it all off. Wow what amazing feeling of the sun and breeze after. I never stopped loving that feeling.

But out at one of the resorts I noticed a big guy who shaved around his neck, because he was very hairy. You know the type of guys who are bears ! With so much body hair that he could not come close to getting it under control. He worked as a business man and didnt want the hair above his shirt collar. Thats when I started thinking about hair maintenance for my whole body. The older that I got the more hair was growing out every where. Except my head. Lol. Well I started with trimming my back hair off and even on my bottom. I loved my chest hair but trimmed it shorter so Marie would like to put her head on my chest. Even shortened my belly hair.

I think that I was doing maintenance on my body hair then. I have a beard and trim that, so the rest of my body seemed to be a good idea for being a nudist. Yes I left my head hair grow as long as possible. But then being free of hair around my genitalia seemed cleaner.

This topic was edited
RE:Okay shaving and hair maintenance.

Lol yes the nudist bears , I feel sorry for them as hair everywhere like a grizzly I wonder how anyone could ride themselves of so much hair. most guys I see at camp that aren't smooth are moderately hairy but I remember one guy at camp years ago that had hair everywhere, even on tn and ts I enjoy looking at pictures posted and the smoothies and moderate hairy are maybe 50/50 but than the small percent again the grizzly bears and i've chatted with some here and at the camp I attend and they are perfectly comfortable in they're skin - hair.

This post was edited

I have way too much hair to think about shaving it all off. I keep trimmed but the stubbles always discourage shaving. Lol

This post was edited

Well, its Monday morning and I had my Brazilian wax on Saturday

Its funny I have a hard time, not caressing my own ass since the wax. It feels so smooth. Again, you forget how good it feels after. But then that was Sunday when I had some time to enjoy myself.

This post was edited

HI, How do you shave your back ? I cannot do it alone. Thank you for any help. Skip in Phoenix

This post was edited

HI, How do you shave your back ? I cannot do it alone. Thank you for any help. Skip in Phoenix

This post was edited

This post was edited

I've found that a lot of body hair can be removed with a trimmer and a #3 or even #2 blade, depending on the trimmer model, that removes much of the volume without it feeling like stubble or even being obviously trimmed as the hairs do overlap each other. It's my preference for a tidy look without too much effort and definitely no stubble. The back is difficult without help - there's always hairs that seem to escape the blade.

If I go further than a trim, then for me it's epilation. Did I mention I hate stubble?

This post was edited

I also have way too much hair to think about shaving it or even trimming it. Used to trim it when i worked out but stopped that with the work outslol. Only shave above the wears, nothing below makes me a bare bear I suppose!

Even if i wanted to shave it, doubt Gillette makes enough razors and then the maintenance and stubble pass!

This post was edited

this is 2024 throw away the razor they will give you stubble , razor burns and uncomfortable skin rash in a day or two. so many body grooming devices to remove body hair and unless really careless no nicks or stubbles even shaving my penis and sac. I have a Norelco bodygroomers i've had for years and it is awesome , but there are so many out there now be sure to get a cordless one. I can remove all my body hair in 10 minutes or so and of course i've been a smoothie for years so a newbie it will take a little longer but as time passes the hair growth will slow . I shave once a week and once in a while will do touch up , and for backs at least to my knowledge there is a extension handle for the back . best way is get a friend to help. my thought if curious is just Google body trimmers /shaver or Amazon or eBay .

This post was edited