BEING NUDE ALL THE TIME

I was once nude at Avalon in Paw Paw, WV , for 11 days 260 hours 24/7
after that long you almost forget how to dress and you don't want to , for clothes are uncomfortable

This topic was edited
RE:BEING NUDE ALL THE TIME

I get it completely! Love Avalon Resort and went there every summer for years when I lived in the DC/Metro area. Always wonderful being there naked in that beautiful and peaceful resort. Hated to leave each time, and often drove home naked just to extend the feeling. Full time in FL now and I can be naked indoors and out by the pool every day! Brian

This post was edited

For the benefit of European members, Euronat is another resort where you can be naked 24/7 for your entire stay unless you are unlucky enough to hit one of those unfortunate times when there are storms in the Bay of Biscay.
On three visits I stripped off before unlocking our apartment and dressed after checking out. The first time I drove away naked and on the other two we checked out before breakfast and had a naked breakfast at one of the resort's cafs before dressing to leave.
On other visits, I dressed only because the weather was cold and wet or to leave the site and visit the local market.

This post was edited

For the benefit of European members, Euronat is another resort where you can be naked 24/7 for your entire stay unless you are unlucky enough to hit one of those unfortunate times when there are storms in the Bay of Biscay.On three visits I stripped off before unlocking our apartment and dressed after checking out. The first time I drove away naked and on the other two we checked out before breakfast and had a naked breakfast at one of the resort's cafs before dressing to leave.On other visits, I dressed only because the weather was cold and wet or to leave the site and visit the local market.

I forgot to mention that nudity is allowed in all the restaurants and shops at Euronat except for the hairdresser.

This post was edited