RE:Three women over fifty one guy forties

Id say just be honest. Let them know you are a nudist and then just think unsexy thoughts-in Homers voice of course

This post was edited

There is a suit called a cock sock, unsure of exact spelling but, it is like a pouch only for your cock and balls. That is as minimal as it gets and still cover. Ive got one and its great for occasions like your describing. Got mine on wish dot com. Cost about $5 and took like 3 days to arrive. Multiple colors so there are choices and one size fits all.Hope the best for your trip, sounds like it will be fun and exciting!

Whoa! Theres no way. Its a condo association with eight buildings. Not clothing optional. The skimpiest I would be comfortable in is a string bikini. They already know through my wife that I wear that when we go to our secluded beach. Itll be all new asking them if u can wear it with them.

This post was edited

Id say just be honest. Let them know you are a nudist and then just think unsexy thoughts-in Homers voice of course

Good advice

This post was edited

There is a suit called a cock sock, unsure of exact spelling but, it is like a pouch only for your cock and balls. That is as minimal as it gets and still cover. Ive got one and its great for occasions like your describing. Got mine on wish dot com. Cost about $5 and took like 3 days to arrive. Multiple colors so there are choices and one size fits all.
Hope the best for your trip, sounds like it will be fun and exciting!

Exactly, I have made my own cocksock. You can see in my pics. They are fun and sexy to wear in mixed company.

This post was edited

Suitcase is packed for this trip. Leaving tomorrow. Wife said we have two days before her friends arrive so pack that speedo you wore last time. Its basically a classic speedo that is one hundred percent legal anywhere and the kind that most men are afraid to wear and most people either make fun of or really dont like and dont want to see. I am hoping to talk my way into the speedo around the friends. And progress to less. By that I mean the tiny rio style bikinis I packed that I always wear on our local beach. Which Im wearing in my profile media.

This post was edited

Or at least does anyone else in this group find that exciting?

No one in my family knew that I am a nudist until My brother in law saw my WNBR license plate and found out what it stood for. Now it sounds like my Brother, sister in law, sister, brother in law and my mother will be watching me ride my bike nude in Downtown Buffalo tomorrow. I felt this was be awkward t first, but the more I thought about it the more exciting and liberating it felt. My mom is the only one of them that has seen me nude, but that was when she was changing my diapers

This post was edited

Its crazy we can look at all these nude pics of people we dont even know but feel so awkward in the example you are in. Thats why I live nudist resorts. Being around like minded people.

This post was edited

Or at least does anyone else in this group find that exciting?No one in my family knew that I am a nudist until My brother in law saw my WNBR license plate and found out what it stood for. Now it sounds like my Brother, sister in law, sister, brother in law and my mother will be watching me ride my bike nude in Downtown Buffalo tomorrow. I felt this was be awkward t first, but the more I thought about it the more exciting and liberating it felt. My mom is the only one of them that has seen me nude, but that was when she was changing my diapers

Do you have nephews or nieces? If so, do they know anything yet?
Your mother or siblings never accidentally saw you nude when you lived home?

This post was edited

Or at least does anyone else in this group find that exciting?No one in my family knew that I am a nudist until My brother in law saw my WNBR license plate and found out what it stood for. Now it sounds like my Brother, sister in law, sister, brother in law and my mother will be watching me ride my bike nude in Downtown Buffalo tomorrow. I felt this was be awkward t first, but the more I thought about it the more exciting and liberating it felt. My mom is the only one of them that has seen me nude, but that was when she was changing my diapers

My mother never knew, and neither does my sister. They are both very proper people.
When I was in my 30's I was spending a weekend at my parent's house. I made a middle of the night bathroom run in just shorts and crossed paths with my mother in the hall. She told me in no uncertain terms that I was not to leave the bedroom in just shorts at her house and if I did it at my house it was my business, I was tempted to say that at home I wouldn't be wearing anything, but I thought better of it.
When my sister's husband was on home Hospice. he requested a male aid, My sister said that she would not be comfortable leaving her bedroom in her (modest) nightwear without a robe when the aid might be there.

This post was edited

Well it happened. The two friends arrived and the sun finally came out. They were anxious to get to the pool early at about ten in the morning. My wife told me to take them down while she stayed back and prepared the crock pot. So I put on my black shirt shorts with a tiny black rio underneath. I could tell they were already big eyed at how short my shorts were. On the way out on of them said something about me in my thong. But I didnt really hear it plus I do not wear thongs anymore so I ignored it. But down at the pool it was just the three of us and I figured now is my opportunity. So I said I wish I could be in my little suit but I know you guys hate speedos. They both said I dont care if you do. I said I will stay in my chair if you want. They thought that was funny and ridiculous. So I stripped down and continued walking around the pool getting leaves and crabs out. A father with two boys ten and twelve showed up. I was on a raft. I didnt put my shorts in yet. Then my wife arrived and didnt look thrilled. She later expressed she was upset since we discussed I wouldnt wear speedos around anyone else. I figured it was ok since I asked permission. To her thats along the same lines as cheating. So for a half hour of cheap thrill for me now my wife is sad and I feel bad. All over wanting to be seen.

This post was edited