Never Again

Yeah I have to say I will never go back. It was several years ago now but I was visiting on my way to fort Knox and stayed one night only. The people that are permanently there went out of their way to be rude to me. There were even comments made about my body that were made when someone thought I was asleep

This topic was edited
RE:Never Again

I had a very similar experience. I called to see if they were ok with a singles male. Wife was not with me. They said yes come on down. After a two hour drive they were rude and told me I could not come in. This has been going on for years. The opens a resort in Tabor City years ago so folks could go there instead of the pines. I will never go back. I did go to White Tail resort in Ivor Virginia as a single and the were all awesome. Going back there this weekend.

This post was edited
RE:Never Again

I had a very similar experience. I called to see if they were ok with a singles male. Wife was not with me. They said yes come on down. After a two hour drive they were rude and told me I could not come in. This has been going on for years. The opens a resort in Tabor City years ago so folks could go there instead of the pines. I will never go back. I did go to White Tail resort in Ivor Virginia as a single and the were all awesome. Going back there this weekend.

This post was edited