RE:This is a crazy question

As an add-on to my earlier post, Ive had to start wearing a wide brim hat while out in the sun. Thats going to be part of my nude attire from now on. The spot on my nose turned out to be cancerous along with the one on my neck. The morning short visit to the dermatologist developed into a longer one as they kept cutting. It wasnt too bad on the scale but they said a big hat was going to be needed in the future to protect the nose . . . so a big hat it is. Better than a return visit, thats for sure!

This post was edited

At the beach or a river Ill often wear some minimalist water shoes which look like low-rise socks. Im sure they look silly but my feet really suffer when I go barefoot.
When I hike, Im wearing boots.

This post was edited

Water shoes look silly on people in swimwear too. When you get old enough, you probably won't care about what looks silly.

This post was edited

Rumpleforeskin wrote:

At the beach or a river Ill often wear some minimalist water shoes which look like low-rise socks. Im sure they look silly but my feet really suffer when I go barefoot.When I hike, Im wearing boots.

If the footing isn't secure in a river, I'll wear water shoes. I broke my finger once while wading barefoot in a river where the riverbed was composed of loose, slippery rocks.

Othewise, I'll usually wear sandals anywhere but indoors or on a lawn. The only time I wear flip-flops is around pools or communal showers, because I find them uncomfortable.

This post was edited

Sun glasses. Never leave home or get naked without my sunnies. There the only item I feel uncomfortable being without. Happy and absolutely love being completely nude with my sunglasses on lol

This post was edited

Sun glasses. Never leave home or get naked without my sunnies. There the only item I feel uncomfortable being without. Happy and absolutely love being completely nude with my sunglasses on lol

This post was edited

For me, a hat is a must along with sunglasses
I like to wear a variety of glans rings daily. After the shower, I pick a ring from my collection to hang with me for the day.

This post was edited