RE:Speedos or board shorts

I wear thongs, or string back thongs, which are legal on my local beaches.

This post was edited

I wear a brief suit. Usually its a tan through suit from kiniki although I have others that are more opaque. Most have thinner sides but fairly complete coverage in the back. However I have a couple that are a bit more "cheeky". I have some shorter swim trunks but I do not like the tan lines they can cause. Thongs are generally not acceptable around here at least not for men. I would wear one if I thought I would not get in trouble but I guess that should go without saying as I would be naked if I could!

This post was edited

I don't like wearing pants (board shorts) to sunbath or swim in. If I can't be naked, then I'll wear my tan thru swimsuit that has a smaller inseam, about 3 inches. I wore these while at a textile resort in Cancun, Mexico. Though somewhat clingy when wet, a simple blousing of the shorts took care of it. My wife loves her tan thru.

This post was edited

I don't like wearing pants (board shorts) to sunbath or swim in. If I can't be naked, then I'll wear my tan thru swimsuit that has a smaller inseam, about 3 inches. I wore these while at a textile resort in Cancun, Mexico. Though somewhat clingy when wet, a simple blousing of the shorts took care of it. My wife loves her tan thru.

Come to think of it, I wore these tan thrus quite a bit that entire trip. We took some excursions where we'd visit cenotes and I wore them as shorts with a t shirt and flip flops. I took some other shorts and shirt more suitable for dining afterwards.

This post was edited

Speedo's as much as possible. I swim laps in training for ocean swims, anything more than speedo's are a hassle, heavy and dragging. It's great doing these events in warmer waters, speedo's only, but in southern Australia, most events recommend wetsuits. At a recent event in Hobart though it was nothing at all, just me and 3000 others .... haha. Great fun.

This post was edited

Shorts are only for around conservative groups or when you don't have any other option, .... IMHO.

This post was edited

I bought a couple pairs of tan through swimsuits next best thing to being nude and socially acceptable amongst the textiles

This post was edited

Shorts are only for around conservative groups or when you don't have any other option, .... IMHO.

Ill be in Florida in August with my wife and her two friends. The friends know I prefer speedos but they have already said to my wife hes not going to wear his speedo is he? I plan to enlighten them and make sure they know that I only wear skimpy speedos because nude would get me arrested. I cant believe these two women in their sixties wouldnt want to see a fit guy in his forties naked.

This post was edited

Our friends had gotten a swim spa and invited us over to get into it. I wore my tan through swimming suit. Because I wanted to see what a swim spa was like. But I know I hated having to wear a swimming suit in a hot tub.
Since then, I have not been in their hot tub again. But we got our own swim spa now, and I never wear a swimming suit in it. Not to mention the chemicals leaching from the swimming suit doesnt help this cleaning system in the swim spa. So its always better to go naked.
I love the idea of getting a pair of tan through swimming suits to walk around on vacation. Thats a great idea.

This post was edited

At the pool I wear speedos to swim laps. At a textile beach I'll wear speedos under board shorts, just so I'll have minimum taglines. At the nude beach I'll wear board shorts to the beach and take them off when I get there.

This post was edited