Wanking off while thinking about Bromance or a particular buddy

I'm wondering if anyone else masturbates while thinking about a bromance buddy, not necessarily thinking about sexual things about him but perhaps showering with him, or just hanging out naked together, the sight of his dick flopping around, sharing laughs etc, or even about bromance in general. I sometimes wank off just thinking about being with my buddy in the nude, or thinking about showering together or talking and walking around nude together, seeing his dick jiggling and flopping around.. or fantasizing about stripping publicly with him, at a public swimming pool, showering naked together at a pool etc. Anyone else relate to this? Would be great to hear your own thoughts.

This topic was edited
RE:Wanking off while thinking about Bromance or a particular buddy

So guys... let's get chatting. Who else has a great mate that they feel a good Bromance with? My buddy and I share a lot of stuff including feelings. And naked.. the best way to be open and free. I sometimes wonder just how far I can push myself with sharing feelings of friendship. We've showered together, shared laughs and deep and meaningfuls together, always naked, tease each other and laugh and joke, hug and cuddle and are very open about friendship and feelings. But I do sometimes think about pushing things to see how far I can push myself to share. Even writing this makes my heart thump hard with excitement! Anyone else?

This post was edited

Yes I relate to that.
I had a friend we shared a bed together. It was a single bed and we were supposed to be renting for one. He was a baker and worked overnight, I was an office worker during the day. 2 nights a week we had to share the bed and we both slept naked. He was straight catholic from Austria. I was a loose Anglican experimenting with a range of sexual preferences I was unsure of.
One night we woke up in bed and we were both hard and cuddling each other.
We came almost immediately. I thought the event would traumatize us. It didn't. We were very close for years. I would masterbate long after that and recreate that orgasm we had together. I don't regret that at all xx Richard

This post was edited

Fantastic. And what a great experience for you both and so good to look back on while you masturbate, reliving the whole thing in your mind again. Thanks for the response.

This post was edited

Hi.. I have a mate that I have seen naked a few times, we are really good friends and have great trust in each other, now I get horny when I think about seeing him naked and wonder if I should tell him how it makes me feel.

This post was edited

Hi guy's great topic...I had a buddy that loves to hang naked with me, he introduced me to being nude and shaving ...we hang naked for hours . .it was a very natural thing. He also like other things.. if u want to know u can ask me. I love to hang nakedcwith a buddy again on a regular basis. I hang bajed as much as I can....mitch Canada

This post was edited

I'd definitely bring it up and see how he reacts. I know I've told my bromance buddy that when i know he's coming over my heart thumps hard and fast and I feel excited. We laugh about it but he agrees. We talk about bromance and how great it is that we've become close and that we can share things together that we might not want to share or have an interest in sharing, with anyone else and that is always a lovely feeling. The last time we got together we cuddled up together naked and talked about and shared some more of our feelings of bromance. Needless to say we were both as hard as anything. Since opening up about it, even the word bromance makes me excited and I love talking about bromance, about being close buds etc. And naturally, being naked together is a massive cherry on the cake.. being open, nude, natural and not having any hangups is exciting in itself. Sometimes I do feel the need to push things even further and talk more about buddy love and just really let rip with feelings, but like you, I somehow tend to hang back a bit. maybe we should both just throw caution to the wind and see how it goes. being naked together as buds is a pretty good indication of the readiness to share and be men and be totally open together anyway. I can email or message him and in no time I'm as hard as a rock, upstanding and wet with excitement. Nothing my bud hasn't already seen. We even talk about fantasies, one of mine being going over in summer and meeting his wife and the subject of swimming in their pool comes up. I haven't bought my trunks so he says I could go in naked. In m y fantasy we're both naked in the pool while his wife watches! What a thought. It's all so exciting and taking the plunge and sharing things only adds to it. I think you should just go for it and tell him. He would probably absolutely love it.

This post was edited

Sounds fantastic. And shaving too. Do you both shave yourselves together? That would be a super bonding experience. Anything with a close bud in the nude can be very bonding.

This post was edited