Favorite Place

Ok members here, where is your favorite outdoor location to spend time nude? For us, it's any place we can hike and in our yards. Pretty much anywhere outdoors.

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite Place

Hey you two! Idk if this is for a particular group, but Ill give my answer. Yeah, ANYWHERE outdoors. Love being nude especially outside!!!

This post was edited

My preferred nude place is wandering about Hidden Lake Resort; they have a lake, small lagoon for swimming, a nice dock overlooking the water & over a mile of walking trail. Its really nice just to go meander. On the other hand, my 5 acre yard is more than adequate for getting daily nude time. Whether Im messing in the garden, trimming trees or tinkering in the shop; its all easily accessible. So, since the yard is just out the front or back door, I think Ill start there. Sometimes, the best answer is right there in front of you.

This post was edited

Hey you two! Idk if this is for a particular group, but Ill give my answer. Yeah, ANYWHERE outdoors. Love being nude especially outside!!!

For us too, anywhere outdoors, especially the beach. We also love hiking in the mountains, on desert trails in Spring, Fall and Winter. We enjoy larger club/resorts with lots of room to roam. Our club is decent size enough, but our favorite club/resort is Laguna Del Sol near Sacramento, CA. Lastly, our own private backyard. We are naked almost every day here at home and our backyard is private enough for nudity any time of day. Sometimes we take that for granted.

This post was edited

Without a doubt my favorite place is at the beach, especially one where I can hang out with other nudists! The exhibitionist in me loves to see and be seen.

This post was edited

without a doubt the beach , sand , surf and not fenced in , it also has a mixture of nudist but also curious textiles as who doesn't enjoy being seen next as we all have a bit of exhibitionism in us . nudist camps/resorts are ok too I'm a fan of the mom & pop places as concrete and fancy does nothing for me and many aren't even nudist - who wears a bathing suit at a place you can be nude. and of course off grid hiking which is getting less and less possible as housing developments and shopping are encroaching everywhere . when I hike nude off grid I do it on weekdays and when school is back in session one of my favorite places I judge the parking lot by weather I can hike nude or not.

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY OUTDOORS where ever, and when ever I can! LOVE the feeling of FREEDOM!

This post was edited

There is nothing like being nude outdoors in the open air. For me, it is especially great to be at the beach. Sun shining on bare skin, perhaps oiled up and at least having sunscreen rubbed on your skin. Feeling the breeze on your skin. Wow, I need a beach day....

This post was edited

There are so so many outdoor places that I enjoy being nude. In terms a deep encounter, my favorite is a remote stretch of beach along Lake Superior which is basically a wilderness area. I enjoy it alone, and I think it's the place where I most experience being "one-with-nature" (an entirely inadequate way of expressing but you know what I mean). I try to get there a few times every summer. The experience stays with me year round.

This post was edited