Naked in the Rain

I love being naked and doing things out in a warm rain. Anybody else?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in the Rain

I love being naked and doing things out in a warm rain. Anybody else?

Only I'm warm light rain.

This post was edited

The thing I like about being naked in the rain is not worrying about getting wet. Temperature is the real issue. Naked in the rain in Costa Rica was ideal.

This post was edited

I've never considered rain to be warm, but don't mind a light shower in warm conditions.

This post was edited

It's 90 here in our valley with about 80 % humidity. It's cloudy and looks like it's going to rain. If it does, I'm going out in it and have my wife snap a pic! I did this several years ago. I think I have that picture in our profile gallery.

This post was edited

There was a morning last year where it was raining large dogs and furless cats...

and i was walking the fenced backyard wearing nothing but crocs under an umbrella.
It was quite nice.

This post was edited

Absolutely, late afternoon the storms come through the valley and no one will be in the park. Great time to be out!

This post was edited

I have been outside a lot in the soft rains of early summer. My most memorable experience, though, was going outside at night during a thunderstorm with lots of lightning. I can't even describe that sensation other than to say it was awesome.

This post was edited

There is something quite sensuous standing in a warm rain shower. The water pours and drips down your body, saturating every nerve ending and titillating your bare skin. It is always good to hike in a large wooded park when it rains. Particularly if it is a downpour. The hiking trails are all empty, devoid of hikers. You can strip off and enjoy your nakedness in the rain.

This post was edited

I like to pull weeds in the rain. Obviously you don't overheat, the bugs hide, and the ground is soft so the weeds come out easier. A hat is needed to keep the rain out of your eyes.

One of the coolest nude hikes I've ever taken was on a flooded trail in the Everglades. The water was perfectly clear and averaged 12-18" deep. After a mile of that, the trail lifted into a cypress slough. Though the trail was now mostly dry, it still dipped through moving water up to 30" deep, but was a minefield of cypress knees. A walking stick was mandatory. Movement is slow and deliberate under these conditions. After about a mile of cypress, a storm blew in. I figured it was time to turn back, and I walked through a heavy deluge . It was heavenly! By the time I got back to the everglade, the rain had mostly stopped, so I was able to see my way through the water. I was nearly back to the trailhead before I heard the voices of others on the trail, and slipped back into my shorts.

This post was edited

Naked in the rain in summer can be great. Our problem is this time of year we get lightning with the rain!

This post was edited