K-Spa Experience

This seems like the best place to talk about this experience. Ive been obsessed with Korean spas lately since my first time in Virginia. It was an awesome experience and I was instantly hooked. Each time I opt in for the scrub since visiting one is such a rare occasion. Recently I had an opportunity to travel to Chicago where I found another King Spa location. Once again I opted in for the scrub. Now usually Ill get hard at the beginning then Ill calm down. Not this time. I was almost hard the whole time. The more I thought about it the worse it got. I just didnt want to weird out the poor guy scrubbing me. Luckily he was very professional and very thorough. Even though I was clearly aroused he scrubbed my pubes, lifted my balls and scrubbed my taint and inner thighs like it was no big deal. After flipping over for the remaining scrub it was time for a soapy massage which felt great. He massaged places Ive never been massaged before. Like not the hole but pretty much right next to it. Then I got worried when I flipped back over would he be as thorough on the front as he was on the back. If he brushed up against me the wrong way there may have been a situation. Thankfully he wasnt as attentive to the front. When it was over I thanked him profusely and tipped him well for having to work around my boner. I just kept telling myself he probably sees it happen all the time.

This topic was edited
RE:K-Spa Experience

Oh I bet he gets that all the time.
I get hard almost every time I get a massage from a guy. So dont worry

This post was edited

That makes me feel better. Once I feel the open air on my junk the blood starts flowing. Factor in all the movement going on in that area and I didnt have a chance.

This post was edited

i used to go to a korean spa often before pandemic. i often saw guys coming out of the massage area, which is just a corner of the main area and not closed off, with their penises erect. i would occasionally see erect penises elsewhere in the various bathing pools.

when i would get a scrub the guy would scrub everything except my penis. when i would get a soapy massage he would wash everything, including my penis, but did not massage it.,

This post was edited

Sounds like this is the norm. Actually the guy asked me to soak in the tubs between the scrub and massage. I was so embarrassed because my penis was sticking straight up when I sat up. So I quickly made my way to the tubs. I was only semi-erect when I got out of the cold tub.

Thats interesting that he washed your penis. Never had mine washed before. Did he dump soapy water on there?

This post was edited

Same happens to me and many other guys when we go to the nude park - people are used to seeing the hard one and eventually it calms down. You can help by unloading before going fyi. Desensitizes you a bit. But you may also want to get hard and stay hard if showing off.

This post was edited

Agree it is a common experience and the scrubbers are used to it. My last scrub I was erect for the majority of the time such that I could feel pre-ejaculate oozing after awhile. The scrubbers I have seen almost universally expect it and appreciate the erection such that it is sort of an affirmation that they are doing the right amount of giving a thorough treatment without going past an acceptable point.

This post was edited