Getting closer to hiking season!

While I have hiked in summer previously I have come to find that its simply too hot here in South East QLD and my preference is to hike mid year on clear blue sky days (oh in the rain is okay too for a different experience though). There is of course the added advantage of a far lower probability of encountering a snake or worse being bitten.

So I am already thinking about which tracks and trail I will hike this year. I am truly looking forward to being nude in nature and have some new shoes ready to go! One of the great advantages of nude hiking is that you only need to think about which shoes and socks to wear!

I have through the warmer months undertaken some distance walking - each time at Pacific Sun Friends and doing the long walk which includes the airstrip. As a side note I have also ventured along the public road towards the main road too, just as a bit of fun!

I will post pics and stories again of my hiking - can't wait and hope to see some of you out there doing the same, loving being nude in nature!

This topic was edited
RE:Getting closer to hiking season!

Hi - Im retiring in September and looking to get onto some south east Queensland walks that are sufficiently secluded to enjoy nude. Agree that PSF provides some good opportunities, but looking for trails a bit wider afield for a mid week hike - maybe around Wivenhoe or Lake Manchester - interested to share thoughts - cheers, Mark

This post was edited

Im also a keen hiker and would love to join a small group if we could find some quiet, isolated and safe locations to be able to relax without fear of encountering anyone.

This post was edited

When I'm up in that area, I'd like to join you too. North West Brisbane is a lovely area but where are the tracks that we could walk without coming across textiles?

This post was edited

Hi Sun - thats what were trying to work out - mid week shouldnt be an issue if were about an hour and a half west - might be some trial and error but we should have some success

This post was edited