RE:Nude at work

Io tutti i giorni, il mio lavoro prevede la doccia quando stacchiamo e siamo circa 80/90 persone a turno

This post was edited

During the summer I used to be nude at work. I would be driving tractor in the field and I was the only one in that field. I would be mowing hay and would drive from field to field nude. I figured if I'm there all day might as well be comfortable.

This post was edited

At my work I have to get changed into my uniform, me and another man would share an office to get changed in so we didnt have to wait our turn for changing room or toilet.He would always have boxers on, but I would usually go commando to work and out undies in when I changed, so he often saw the lot .Was quite good male bonding time I reckon.

It sounds really exciting! Indeed, good male bonding!

This post was edited

I love to work nude and have done so around my house when I was out in my own home. All my friends know I don't like to wear clothes and what family I had at that time it was never brought up or discussed as adults.
I was in between jobs and my cousin asked of I wanted to help her boyfriend drywall and paint some apartments that he got the bid on and he could use some help,so I jumped on the chance for work,
There was 4 nice size apartments in a building 2 upstairs 2 downstairs it was very hot summer and the Ac units was getting replaced so what sir we had was very little well Don and I had two apartments ready to have the drywall taped and muddled, we was the only ones working in thus building and there was several units in between us and any occupied units or units where there was work being done,
I asked Don if I coukd come in at night after it cooked down and do the drywall finishing and prime and paint the units that was done, he said sure if you want we will just work at night while it's cooler so it was agreed on. He gave me keys to the upstairs apartment and he was gonna take the downstairs ones, we'll I cone in that first night and got sat up and thought I will cover the windows then I can strip and go to work, I
Locked in I have the key no issues I was in all my glory painting awy actually I was on walk boards just had NY work boots on and some safety glasses, and I was close to the front door facing the door had one leg all locked up for comfort and stability, the door pops open there was my cousins boyfriend I was a bit embarrassed never have I been caught naked so to speak, all I coukd say was well you cought me if you woukd have been a few seconds later you woukd have been nose to nose with fred,lol lol
He laughed and said I'm glad I wasn't, I jumped in and apologized and said I will keep covered sorry man. He said we'll why your o the subject that's what I cane uo here for to let you know you can do exactly what your doing because I am going to be doing the same thing while I work , we both was relieved, we was able to run around from one unit to another wearing nothing, he hired two more younger dudes and at first they wouldn't even take off there shirts but eventually by the end of the first week they was joining the nude crew. We ended up doing a total of 6 buildings that summer and on into the late fall when it was to chily for my willy to run free. Yes it wa

This post was edited

Sounds like that was the best job.
Never that lucky to work on a job with no clothes. Always people around !

This post was edited