RE:CMNM -- clothed male / naked male

It can be fun. I have done gardening work naked and have been a naked waiter for a friend's birthday party. It is strange and amusing how being naked with a naturist group can be non-sexual, while being the only one naked becomes sexual. Probably more to do with the reaction of the clothed participants and the expectation of a voyeuristic/exhibitionist interaction.

This post was edited

... It is strange and amusing how being naked with a naturist group can be non-sexual, while being the only one naked becomes sexual. ...

I guess at least for some guys this is relevant, maybe because they have some exhibitionistic tendencies (without any judging about it) or just because of the tension the situation implies. I had a bf for some time who was into this and it was clear it was an erotic or sometimes even sexual thing to him, while being socially together at a nude beach for example didn't have such effects.

This post was edited

Its one of those great pleasures to have in life. CM NM is something I have done many times over the years at my friends parties. The party started at 5:00, as soon as I showed up I would go out to the pool and get naked.
Well I would go back into the house naked and make a drink for myself. Or get food from the buffet table. Well I was the only one naked and it felt so good. The other men always looked and commented, and some would touch my ass or more. Which was okay with me. I guess I liked the attention and stood tall every time.
I moved away from my friends two years ago and I still miss those wonderful people and parties ! But the camping trip is coming up in October. But lots of the guys are learning to enjoy being naked with me.

This post was edited