Interesting Conversation

My wife and I were at a couples group meeting. The husband sitting next to me mentioned that he usually works from home.
I commented that he could work in shorts al the time of he wants to. Someone else announced rather loudly that you don't need to wear shorts when you work from home, just a shirt. Another chimed in that you don't need to wear anything unless you are on camera.
Don't know if we have some home nudists in the group or they were joking.

This topic was edited
RE:Interesting Conversation

This is a very good question.

When you work alone at home without any deal directly with the public or with customers you should have no problem to work full nude.

When you work together with some staff (males and / or females and / or groups ) it depends from the staff to work in this matter too or not. There should be no pressure for the staff to do it.

When you work with customers via cam and wear a shirt only and you are sitting and you are not walking in the room paints are not necessary. Your customer does not see your full body or also when you phone with him he can hear you only via phone

This post was edited
RE:Interesting Conversation

I have been working from home for several years. I have a few golf shirts hanging in my office and a pair of shorts for those rare occasions when someone decides they want to have a video conf call. As soon as that thing is over, the clothes go back to their proper location.

This post was edited