A pageant queen & the importance of having it in nudist world

I been a pageant queen and a model for years , the way we see naturism is to aprciate the natural form of the body not objectifying.

Pageant queens empowers womens to feel comfortable in their on skins and also make connections to help or create educative platforms relate to our field.

I would love to participate in a nudist beauty pageant because they are more than just show the body(if you guys think about it , we do it every day) but pageants in general are platform to help, connect and be a leader. If pageants combine beauty with a purpose then we are ready .

Hope we can do this again

This topic was edited
RE:A pageant queen & the importance of having it in nudist world

sad at least here in the states they have disappeared other than at party bars and most are swimsuits , women walk on our beaches in nothing more than a little fabric so in a sense they are posing . the human body is a work of art imo woman as well as men.

This post was edited
RE:A pageant queen & the importance of having it in nudist world

Beautifully said! I like it that you mention the empowering effect it can have on participants, male or female, to join a pageant. And that it is something one can do out if one's own free will.

This post was edited