Regular dare group

Is anyone interested in setting and doing regular dares? Love exhibitionism and dares but struggling to find others in to this who are happy to share their experiences and chat via skype too

This topic was edited
RE:Regular dare group

Very interested in dares!! My most recent dare was last summer. My adult Son and I are nudists and exhibitionists. Last year we were joking around and making up dares halfheartedly. But he came up with a dare I could not resist. I took the dare. He drove me a couple of miles from where we live separately on several acres in the country here. He stopped the car and dropped me off along the road. He made me strip naked, and burned my clothes so that there was no way for me to get dressed. Then he drove off and left me there to figure out how to get back home while completely naked! I made it but it took almost four hours because I had to duck into woods, hide and then come back out. It was the most exhilarating thing I have ever done.

This post was edited

Yes, that sounds like fun. I used to enjoy the Naked Public Dares website before it was closed down. Count me in

This post was edited

Very interested in dares!! My most recent dare was last summer. My adult Son and I are nudists and exhibitionists. Last year we were joking around and making up dares halfheartedly. But he came up with a dare I could not resist. I took the dare. He drove me a couple of miles from where we live separately on several acres in the country here. He stopped the car and dropped me off along the road. He made me strip naked, and burned my clothes so that there was no way for me to get dressed. Then he drove off and left me there to figure out how to get back home while completely naked! I made it but it took almost four hours because I had to duck into woods, hide and then come back out. It was the most exhilarating thing I have ever done.

Why burn your clothes?
Couldn't he have just driven off with them in the car?

This post was edited

That would be a very exciting dare. Question: Was this at night, or during the day?

This post was edited

I would be in for this. Did you set up a group already on Skype?

This post was edited

I would would like to join if and when it set up.

This post was edited

They were old clothes and it was the symbolism that there was no way I was getting dressed. He drove off but hung around close enough along the way to take photos and video.

This post was edited

During the day.

This post was edited

I'm also interested in dares, a skype group would be great!

This post was edited