What do you wear to sleep year round?

I agree that most here are real nudists and probably sleep naked occasionally, frequently, almost always and always. But we are good friends with a nudist couple, and they do not sleep naked. They both wear underwear to bed. We don't and haven't since we were married over 50 years ago.

I began sleeping naked full time at 14. I finally got my own room and had privacy. Sharing a room with 4 other sibs was not fun, especially at that age. My wife never slept nude but wore silky nightgowns, no panties and not bra. She had thoughts of sleeping nude but her entire life she shared a room with one or both sisters.

So, what do you wear to bed and if it's nothing, is it all the time or only sometimes. What number/s, throughout the year represent your sleeping attire?

This topic was edited
RE:What do you wear to sleep year round?

20 the whole year

This post was edited

20 the whole year

This post was edited

Dead of winter: 1, early spring and late fall: 2, and once it is warm enough:20.

This post was edited

20, no need for it.

This post was edited

Have been sleeping naked since about 20 when I moved out from the family home. Sleep naked all year round. My partner sleeps just with knickers on. Can't get her to lose them, they are like a security blanket.

This post was edited

I sleep completely nude always, the whole year. I began sleeping nude discreetly as a young teen because I shared a room and it was disapproved if, but I got my own room at 16 and usually slept nude. Then at 18, the very first night away at college, my room mate said the magic words "hey I hope you don't mind but I sleep in the nude"! I said "me too!" and I've slept naked ever since. It's not so much the philosophy as I hate the feeling of anything on my body between the sheets.

This post was edited

I am definitely a 20. Ive been sleeping fully nude since I was about 14 yrs old. So almost 50 years and I love it! Summer, winter whenever wherever I am always naked in bed. Makes getting ready for bed easier too since I am almost always naked around the house. And in the mornings I never get dressed unless I am going somewhere or have guests who arent nudists. Naked coffee on the front deck is The Best!

This post was edited

20 without question.. the only way to be :-)

This post was edited

20 indeed... why be strangled by clothes whilst asleep?

This post was edited

20 indeed... why be strangled by clothes whilst asleep?

This post was edited