Blind Creek

Saw on another board that a group organized a mass nude swim at Blind Creek on July 21.
Did anyone here go?
If so, how was it?

This topic was edited
RE:Blind Creek

I have not heard of anything like that for today. The Treasure Cost Naturists had their annual skinny dip last Sunday and they had 677 participants. I was not able to make it then, since I worked Saturday night from 9:30 to 6am Sunday. I am planning on heading over there shortly, probably get there around 9:30 and stay until shortly after noon or until it gets so hot that it is uncomfortable and the sand is too hot to walk on.
If I see anything like that I will report it.

This post was edited

I have not heard of anything like that for today. The Treasure Cost Naturists had their annual skinny dip last Sunday and they had 677 participants. I was not able to make it then, since I worked Saturday night from 9:30 to 6am Sunday. I am planning on heading over there shortly, probably get there around 9:30 and stay until shortly after noon or until it gets so hot that it is uncomfortable and the sand is too hot to walk on.If I see anything like that I will report it.

Sorry, I posted the wrong date.

This post was edited

I have not heard of anything like that for today. The Treasure Cost Naturists had their annual skinny dip last Sunday and they had 677 participants. I was not able to make it then, since I worked Saturday night from 9:30 to 6am Sunday. I am planning on heading over there shortly, probably get there around 9:30 and stay until shortly after noon or until it gets so hot that it is uncomfortable and the sand is too hot to walk on.If I see anything like that I will report it.

Sorry, I posted the wrong date.

This post was edited

What is the old saying, Day late and dollar short? in this case a week.
I was there yesterday from 9AM until shortly after noon when the sand started to become unbearably (or un bareably?) hot.
Typical summer crowd, parking lot less than 1/2 full when I left. Bright sunny day and was in the mid 80's when I got there and low 90's when I left

This post was edited

What is the old saying, Day late and dollar short? in this case a week.I was there yesterday from 9AM until shortly after noon when the sand started to become unbearably (or un bareably?) hot.Typical summer crowd, parking lot less than 1/2 full when I left. Bright sunny day and was in the mid 80's when I got there and low 90's when I left

Are winter crowds larger? Gunnison parking lot is often full by 10 AM on weekends in season.

This post was edited

Are winter crowds larger? Gunnison parking lot is often full by 10 AM on weekends in season.

Winter crowds are much larger. Even on a weekday, if it is a sunny, warm day with calm winds, the parking lot that holds 200+ cars is full by 11AM. Earlier on a weekend and by noon there are sometimes 20-50 cars on the side of the road.

This post was edited