what country besides your home land have you spent the most time nude in?

As an avid traveler plus avid nudist , I enjoy baring all whenever possible while abroad.

Which countries have you spent the most naked time enjoying? Do you have a lands that your naked time is greater than your clothed time?

My list would be:

Jamaica . Two weeks over the years at Hedonism 2 racked up quite a bit of bare ass time
Greece. Sailing on a private yacht for 8 days more often naked than clothed.
Bahamas . Two 2 weeks sails on a friend's private yacht racked up many many more hours nude than clothed.

What is your list?

This topic was edited
RE:what country besides your home land have you spent the most time nude in?

Germany is where I learned about social nudism and have spent the most time socially naked there. France is second, England is third.

This post was edited

A week at Hedonism 2 in Jamaica last year. No clothes needed for most of the week.

This post was edited

St. Martin: multiple week-long trips to Club Orient as well as day trips to Orient Beach on textile and nude cruises.
Bahamas: 3 stops at Half Moon Cay on nude cruises; one stop at Cococay on a nude cruise
Mexico: 3 stops in Cozumel on nude cruises
Honduras: 3 stops at Mahogany Bay, Roatan Island on nude cruises
Jamaica: Pearly Beach in Ochoa Rios on a nude cruise
Greece: Elia Beach in Mykonos on a textile cruise

This post was edited

French Polynesia #1...spend most of my time naked. New Zealand #2...too many naked treks and days at the beach to count.

This post was edited

St. Martin. It's where it so started

This post was edited

Spain. I often get naked in Gran Canaria

This post was edited

Spain. I often get naked in Gran Canaria

Someone on another board retired to a remote part of Gran Canaria and essentially lived nude.

This post was edited

Most of our nude vacation time is spent in the Canaries, we have visited all the islands and most are nude friendly. Thats friendly, to nudism in the appropriate areas. As nudist are aware of this its never a problem.

For example, the Gran Canaria dunes has only one small stretch of beach front where most nudist congregate. We once stayed at a nudist hotel Petit Natura which is about 50 yards from the town beach but they run a free bust to the nudist beach twice a day. Where nudity is more appropriate. No one is naked in the streets or anywhere else.

Someone on another board claimed they retired to the Silly isles and now lives totally naked sitting on top of a flagpole, surviving on food stolen from passing seagulls. I wasnt gullible enough to believe him.

He was way too old to climb flagpoles.

This post was edited

This one is easy for me. It is Canada since it is the only country outside the US. that I have ever been in. 4 Naked Bike Rides, 3 in Montreal, 1 in 2019 and 2 (1day and 1 night) in 2022 plus Toronto in 2024. I would like to visit Mexico someday.

This post was edited

St. Martin, FWI and exclusively at Club Orient. We began visiting back in June 2001. We visited each year for 10 years. Our first visit was only a week but then on the second visit, we stayed 12-15 days depending on my wife's work schedule.

Only other country we've spent the most time was Italy, which we will be returning to soon. We spent 16 days there in 2018 and plan on a 3 week stay on our next visit.

This post was edited