Just remembered story

In the mid 80s I shared a large flat with another single guy in Oak Park IL. We each had our own rooms and had big common areas. Being the 80s one land line phone was our connection to the outside world. The phone was in the dining room.
Early one morning it started ringing. We both came from our bedrooms to answer it. Skip, my roomie was in his baggy undies, me totally nude with my morning woodie leading the way. If he noticed , he never commented, the call was for me. he went back to bed.
Anyone else got a story of caught not just nude story?

This topic was edited
RE:Just remembered story

Cool story dude. Did he look directly at you?

This post was edited

Cool story dude. Did he look directly at you?

Way too long ago to remember that specific. I do know I did nothing to hide it. Was not awake enough for that

This post was edited

The OP's story reminded me of a moment from my distant past I look back on with a smile and some secret pleasure. And now not so secret when I tell you about it!

I met my friend's roommate at a little game night get together at their apartment, playing Trivial Pursuit and hitting it off with nicely with her. It was mostly couples attending, and with both myself and this southern beauty being the odd singles we immediately took a liking to each other. When the two of us hung out after everyone else had left or gone up to bed, we were sitting on the couch and soon turned the moment into a French kiss fest. We were both feeling our bodily yearnings and rolling with it. But an interruption in the form of my friend coming down from her bedroom to tell us she was feeling a bad UTI coming on, suddenly our necking session had to take a break to drive her to the hospital to get treated.

Hours later, we got back to the apartment and by then we were all very tired, but my new friend invited me up to her bedroom and we were soon nude and engaging in some wonderful, moist activities. Oh the fresh taste of a new relationship! We fell asleep and then the rude awakening of her alarm clock said she had to get up and head out to work, telling me (after she'd applied the necessary pressures to get in one more quick round of pleasure) that I could sleep in as long as I wanted, and I did so, gladly relaxing and drifting back into slumber, satisfied though still exhausted from not much sleep.

I woke back up only a few minutes after she'd left - having slept long enough to drop into a deep, blissful, post-coital dream - to the phone near the bed ringing and ringing. I was lying there wondering if I should pick up the phone myself when her other roommate, whom I'd never met, burst through the door to get the phone, and who was just like me, without a stitch of clothes on! Waking up like that, and, like a man often does, I was on my back with a full-on sprouted up toward the ceiling, with only a thin sheet hiding my dream-induced boner from her - she had no idea I'd spent the night, and I had no idea she was even home - must've come home when we were at the hospital.

But when she ran in nude, she only hesitated with the doorknob in her hand for a second before she apologized and walked up to the bedside phone and picked it up to find out it was her boyfriend calling, and right around the same time she noticed my stature and then openly gawked at my crotch as she talked. I was flabbergasted by her buxom bareness being oh so close to me and her openly regarding my propped-up situation, her sexy frame only a scant yard away, her eyes on my pup tent and mine on her sweet beauty on display, and with the telltale scent of my very recent hump still heavy in the air. I should have turned onto my tummy but I did not, nor did she turn her back to me, and when I saw her smiling at me because her boyfriend said something dirty and she brazenly told him he should go on and jerk off - or was she telling me?

I'd better leave it at that due to the nature of the beast, unless asked, only adding that the relationship that grew out of that sexy night didn't last very long, but the pleasures it included will live on in my mind forever.

This post was edited

I woke back up only a few minutes after she'd left - having slept long enough to drop into a deep, blissful, post-coital dream - to the phone near the bed ringing and ringing. I was lying there wondering if I should pick up the phone myself when her other roommate, whom I'd never met, burst through the door to get the phone, and who was just like me, without a stitch of clothes on! Waking up like that, and, like a man often does, I was on my back with a full-on sprouted up toward the ceiling, with only a thin sheet hiding my dream-induced boner from her - she had no idea I'd spent the night, and I had no idea she was even home - must've come home when we were at the hospital.But when she ran in nude, she only hesitated with the doorknob in her hand for a second before she apologized and walked up to the bedside phone and picked it up to find out it was her boyfriend calling, and right around the same time she noticed my stature and then openly gawked at my crotch as she talked. I was flabbergasted by her buxom bareness being oh so close to me and her openly regarding my propped-up situation, her sexy frame only a scant yard away, her eyes on my pup tent and mine on her sweet beauty on display, and with the telltale scent of my very recent hump still heavy in the air. I should have turned onto my tummy but I did not, nor did she turn her back to me, and when I saw her smiling at me because her boyfriend said something dirty and she brazenly told him he should go on and jerk off - or was she telling me?I'd better leave it at that due to the nature of the beast, unless asked, only adding that the relationship that grew out of that sexy night didn't last very long, but the pleasures it included will live on in my mind forever.

Since you saw her fully nude, you should have gotten out of bed to even the score!

This post was edited

Since you saw her fully nude, you should have gotten out of bed to even the score!

Don't doubt that the score became even, and even went on to pg. 2. Eventually, 'the full montie' was exposed, but given the parameters of TN, I thought it best to end this carefully-edited version of the events at a point before she pulled back the sheets and bore witness to bare Billy in his full technicolor glory. Inquisitive parties may get the rest of the story if they wish and do attest that they can handle the truth of youth.

This post was edited

Since you saw her fully nude, you should have gotten out of bed to even the score!Don't doubt that the score became even, and even went on to pg. 2. Eventually, 'the full montie' was exposed, but given the parameters of TN, I thought it best to end this carefully-edited version of the events at a point before she pulled back the sheets and bore witness to bare Billy in his full technicolor glory. Inquisitive parties may get the rest of the story if they wish and do attest that they can handle the truth of youth.

You should have mentioned that she removed the sheet and revealed the tent pole.
Agreed that ending without posting the rest of the story was appropriate.

This post was edited

When the memory fades - and after decades, it surely has - sometimes the mind will fill in the blanks during the recalling, with items best left behind while being retold in such a place as this.

At my age, I've run into the situation where I've been told I was involved in an small orgy when I 'remember' distinctly that no one got laid, just some friendly nakedness among friends. Alcohol and weed was flowing heavy on the night in question, so maybe...? Who am I to take away someone's fond remembrance of a moment, which appears to give them joy and a juicy story to tell, just because it didn't happen? Besides sullying my reputation for having never played in such a fashion, there's not much of a reason to deny it, and a reputation isn't that important anyway. Who knows?

Further details will be given in the forthcoming novel "Billy's Tail - Beyond the Pale".

You should have mentioned that she removed the sheet and revealed the tent pole.Agreed that ending without posting the rest of the story was appropriate.

This post was edited

When the memory fades - and after decades, it surely has - sometimes the mind will fill in the blanks during the recalling, with items best left behind while being retold in such a place as this.Further details will be given in the forthcoming novel "Billy's Tail - Beyond the Pale".
That'll be a best seller for sure! lol. I am intrigued for sure, I'd read it.

This post was edited

When the memory fades - and after decades, it surely has - sometimes the mind will fill in the blanks during the recalling, with items best left behind while being retold in such a place as this.Further details will be given in the forthcoming novel "Billy's Tail - Beyond the Pale".That'll be a best seller for sure! lol. I am intrigued for sure, I'd read it.

Hell, you'll get a signed copy!

This post was edited

I'd love to hear that whole story myself... great "teaser".

This post was edited